B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. Ulyana , a choice or not being single and without much or even nothing of sexual activities at the age of 23 in a city like Barcelona ..Something is wrong with the young generation 🙄

I'm sure she's getting plenty of dick off camera

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was trying for nearly an hour , 3 different toys , anal , fingers .. nothing .. the joy of the voyeur , watching her trying to satisfy herself but scared not to be seen , better say shy not to be seen 😂🤣

Damn, I would pay good money to see that.  That's the sort of thing I signed up to RLC to see.  And I missed it 😢😢

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

Damn, I would pay good money to see that.  That's the sort of thing I signed up to RLC to see.  And I missed it 😢😢

Damn the luck right?  You're well liked on here so I'm sure someone will PM you the video.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You still want  to watch Kitty and Leora again and again and again  🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔

Assumptions, assumptions.

I have a full time job and I have to sleep as well. At present, I am off from my job so I am here a bit too much. But it is not true, what you say. When I work I have little time for Kitty or Leora. You spend a lot of time here. A lot more than me. I am not in every room like you. I can't watch Kitty or Leora as much as you have. It's not possible. When I do interact, it is fresh for me. That being said, I don't apologize for whom I like. Kitty is my friend, Leora is someone I've admired for years, no matter. And now it is Rad. I just like some people. So what?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Assumptions, assumptions.

I have a full time job and I have to sleep as well. At present, I am off from my job so I am here a bit too much. But it is not true, what you say. When I work I have little time for Kitty or Leora. You spend a lot of time here. A lot more than me. I am not in every room like you. I can't watch Kitty or Leora as much as you have. It's not possible. When I do interact, it is fresh for me. That being said, I don't apologize for whom I like. Kitty is my friend, Leora is someone I've admired for years, no matter. And now it is Rad. I just like some people. So what?

You are giving me such a full and detailed explanation when my comment was a simple short post answering to your comment that you want to see new blood and that’s what I commented ..I also have much time for 5 months , it ends by the 1st April when I need to work around 65-70 hours per week ..Therefore ,  not  much time for the hobby . You like many others here take things personal , we just exchange opinions .

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He does have a good point Jugghead

I know he does. If it was holding back a new model I get it. They need to move on. But I like who I like. While they are here I will watch them when I can. Maybe I was wrong when I said I am not looking to marry them. But, I am different. I enjoy a familiar face. The new ones are ok I guess. Have I ever said any model is shit? Never. So I am not in the business of pissing people off usually. haha. But I like who I like so while they are here, as all do i will defend them.

• Like 1