B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO it's not unpopular for everyone....just me and a few others.  After someone has been on RLC for 3 to 6 months, it's time to kick their ass to the curb and bring in something new and fresh.  Not the same old stale repeats!

I'm down with that concept. I like new blood too.

• Like 1

Pff .. Ulyana , a choice or not being single and without much or even nothing of sexual activities at the age of 23 in a city like Barcelona ..Something is wrong with the young generation 🙄

New hairstyle of a woman who had always a certain way , indication of a big change in personal life , at least that’s what 9 out of 10 women will say .. Let’s see if the personal issues make her think about life in a different way than what we have seen by her on cameras during all of her stays .. 

It seems that somehow , someway , one of the two ( Holly or Tweety ) will need to step back and finally the master bedroom will see once again only one tenant , can it be that Holly returns in her former room and share it with Loraine or Tweety will be sleeping with Radislava from now on ? In my opinion , a too egoistical decision of the girls not sitting down , discuss like adults and solve their differences .. after all , this will hurt the villa’s atmosphere and will affect even more the 3 now groups , the two sisters , Radislava/Tweety , Holly / Loraine .. still , either RLC needs to interfere for the better good or perhaps Holly might have informed (? as the senior tenant  ) that she is requesting a room change  ? Whoever joins as a new tenant in the guest room will have some really difficult times to figure what’s going on in this mad house 😂😂😂 Except if Cecilia becomes a tenant 😉 or one more experienced returnee is added and knows what needs to be done .. the conclusion is that Holly & Tweety currently isn’t the best knowing the good friendship of these two and how happy we saw Holly for a long time with Tweety’s presence . 

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm still pissed off that my subscription expired just in time for me to miss her epic, much interrupted session at the weekend - that would have been hot to see!

She was trying for nearly an hour , 3 different toys , anal , fingers .. nothing .. the joy of the voyeur , watching her trying to satisfy herself but scared not to be seen , better say shy not to be seen 😂🤣

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm down with that concept. I like new blood too.

You still want  to watch Kitty and Leora again and again and again  🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔