B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

10 hours ago, van the man said:

Do you guys actually get pleasure from watching Radi? I personally find her to be sexless, false and a money making predator. Sexual tension my arse!!!

I am sick to death of seeing her. She has made b4 unwatchable for me. Everything about her screams fake from her personality to her twin cannons😕

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't watch but you explained her perfectly from what I know of her.....she needs to pack her shit and leave!  That bag gonna be big enough?

Bro just let me ask. I been in customer service for years. Customers always pissed about everything. Ask them this every time. If you can show me what type of woman you would like to replace Rad, show me now. Maybe use a celebrity as an example if you like but show. I need to know🤣

When push comes to shove the girls have probably made a good amount of cash from the last 48 hours. This is 110% not real life and you will never(EVER) get real life as long as cams are around and doing outrageous or sexual activities earns them money. Soon as the viewers realize this then they can stay and watch or leave. Not that hard to understand is it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3