B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

Conclusion … Tweety is off with the innocent and doing nearly nothing days , her full of holidays fun seems to have ended and off she goes for GOV fun , enjoying and loosening … Loraine is unfortunately dragged in her own personal issues and it is a pity she’s occupying a bedroom that could be used for such events like tonight .. Holly should clear things with Tweety , however their friendship I believe is strong enough and the misunderstanding will be settled ..Last but not least , Radislaba showed that under the right circumstances she would also do whatever it takes 😏 and unfortunately , i believe that insanity was a strict one time thing 😐

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i hope it continues.

I think everyone who is tuned in wants this but after the anal try , I doubt  if we gonna see an A2M treatment again although they are all too high on drugs tonight ..Especially Olivia and tata the most I think .

Bonus comment 🤣🤣Who would have thought  seeing this from Radislava tonight after 15 months in the project … Rus with full tits touching and could have been more but Kylie was completely sober checking  , I think she went a bit mad on Tata when she realized she was going inside Rus’s jeans ..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion … Tweety is off with the innocent and doing nearly nothing days , her full of holidays fun seems to have ended and off she goes for GOV fun , enjoying and loosening … Loraine is unfortunately dragged in her own personal issues and it is a pity she’s occupying a bedroom that could be used for such events like tonight .. Holly should clear things with Tweety , however their friendship I believe is strong enough and the misunderstanding will be settled ..Last but not least , Radislaba showed that under the right circumstances she would also do whatever it takes 😏 and unfortunately , i believe that insanity was a strict one time thing 😐

Agreed, we may never see this again from Radi, in fact this morning I would have bet $100. we would not see that from Radi. 

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Agreed, we may never see this again from Radi, in fact this morning I would have bet $100. we would not see that from Radi. 

Still ..That’s the nice of watching and that’s what makes it interesting , when the unexpected happens ..I put my hands on fire and say that if there was just a single guy tonight in the villa , it would have been amazing ,..but it can’t be , the war will finish , the virus seems to bother gradually fewer and fewer people so , I am all thrilled for the summer …

• Like 1