B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

Just now, corvette84 said:

Can you stfu for a minute. Talk about trolling the page. 😕

Ignore button …very simple .You need to manage your anger issues , good night to you or watch some masturbation  replays , no need to be presented here since it bothers you .

Just now, ddhm said:

Ignore button …very simple .You need to manage your anger issues , good night to you or watch some masturbation  replays , no need to be presented here since it bothers you .

You are so funny. I will never hit ignore for anyone. It makes me laugh that this is your whole life. I'm not angry at all. 😉

• Upvote 3

Just now, corvette84 said:

You are so funny. I will never hit ignore for anyone. It makes me laugh that this is your whole life. I'm not angry at all. 😉

Good to know ..Back on play by play for those who don’t have a subscription then .. 

30 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Everyone always goes the drug use theory. I'm not convinced. Alcohol can make the same things happen. I've seen way too much here to just jump on that train.

Why you think they always ride the elevator up and down several times without getting out, I will let you guess what they are doing in there 🙂

So , after the sex break and finally Rus cumming , K&R definitely in Holly’s bedroom and sleeping .. Let’s see if Radislava changes the sheets 😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

So , after the sex break and finally Rus cumming , K&R definitely in Holly’s bedroom and sleeping .. Let’s see if Radislava changes the sheets 😆

I have the feeling it was Rus who wanted to move to Radi's room, in the hope Radi might join them in bed.