B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

The question is …Would Rus ever betray  Kylie and do anything behind her back ? I think it is pretty clear that the girls like him very much … On the other hand , I would have loved seeing Bogdan and participating in something similar as a payback to Nelly 😈😈🥳🥳

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Ok maybe I just want Rad, but I can tell you he was fucking all five in his mind a few minutes ago.

I think many of us want Radi, I am curious who she sleeps with tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has participated a couple of other times as well. 

I thought so from her behavior recently in B5.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has participated a couple of other times as well. 

I thought so by her recent behavior in B5. If yesterday somebody told me that tomorrow I would see Radi watching Kylie give Rus a blowjob and then crawl into bed beside him and let him pull her top down and play with her breasts, I would have told that guy he was dreaming.

• Like 1

Some things this past week amongst the girls  had to do with drug use .. About the unexpected event earlier , I watched the replay carefully and before Rus exposed Radi’s left tit and groping , Tata and Radislava tried to go under Rus’s pants with their hands but Kylie removed them immediately , this was definitely calling “ leave this cock alone , it is only mine “I don’t about other viewers   , but seeing Radi  going for a dick was the surprise for me rather than allowed to be touched , which was also unexpected for sure .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some things this past week amongst the girls  had to do with drug use .. About the unexpected event earlier , I watched the replay carefully and before Rus exposed Radi’s left tit and groping , Tata and Radislava tried to go under Rus’s pants with their hands but Kylie removed them immediately , this was definitely calling “ leave this cock alone , it is only mine “I don’t about other viewers   , but seeing Radi  going for a dick was the surprise for me rather than allowed to be touched , which was also unexpected for sure .

Everyone always goes the drug use theory. I'm not convinced. Alcohol can make the same things happen. I've seen way too much here to just jump on that train.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Everyone always goes the drug use theory. I'm not convinced. Alcohol can make the same things happen. I've seen way too much here to just jump on that train.

There were talks on cameras during this past week about this ..nothing imagining  or taking out of my mind .