B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

With the unexpected decision  of Tweety and Radislava laying down with Holly , end of live transmission 😂😂 That was the first major surprising 2022 RLC incident , even lasting for a few minutes .. but that’s what made it even nicer to watch .. Well done to Radislava for her first ever male on cameras experience and for  Tweety , that maybe the on going situation with Holly is finally making her come out of the protective shield of Holly and act by herself , it was about time I think . 

Good night all .

• Haha 1

I'm boring, but what happened and created all this commotion, on VHTV it happens every five minutes, dhm, I hope you start your seasonal job soon, because if you keep on like this you'll have to be admitted in some facility

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm boring, but what happened and created all this commotion, on VHTV it happens every five minutes, dhm, I hope you start your seasonal job soon, because if you keep on like this you'll have to be admitted in some facility

Instead of watching a tv series at night , it was fun to watch this last night , plenty of time during the 24h clock to adjust and make things . As for the job , it is more than weird at the moment  that it involves smiles and good life , escape from problems and the chance for the people to enjoy themselves and me being part to assist them for that when some thousand kilometers northern from where I live people get killed everyday . Therefore , very soon the job will take over , people will travel again and they will have fun and somewhere else , drama will be continuing . Life goes on obviously no matter what’s going on , this is the truth , having fun with a hobby it is much better currently than witnessing the tragedy daily with the images we see  , so simple as that and there’s no need for any facility , everyone spends it’s one free , spare time any time he/she wishes . 

Get the feeling Holly will leave soon, she clearly doesn't want to be around Tweety. Anytime there together they hardly say anything and Holly sighs and shakes her head after Tweety leaves. Just sad to see their friendship end like this when they were so close before.

• Thanks 1

So, last nights mission went according to plan for the master manipulators , the Fred and Rose West of RLC world , totally pre planned , previous visits just a warm up . Cant understand the hysteria around this pair of fake friend cunts . They know these  girls are easy marks with booze n drugs , thats  what all these visits to other apartments is about , to see who they can manipulate in to their lair. Nasty cunts. Hope Fred reads this , think he will , will want to see the hysteria hes caused . Bless.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Get the feeling Holly will leave soon, she clearly doesn't want to be around Tweety. Anytime there together they hardly say anything and Holly sighs and shakes her head after Tweety leaves. Just sad to see their friendship end like this when they were so close before.

Thanks for confirming, I had noticed this; funny thing is they are now side-by-side for their usual online English session.😏

To me they are very different characters tho I understand their friendship goes back a long way.