Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Go for it...I'm intrigued to see what you look like lol...😁

But stay clear of Nelly...she'll screw up the rest of your life...😏

Oh I I won't be a good candidate because I will be constantly talking to cams and plan a lot of false scenario to get you pay more but...I'm quite beautiful, that would help ... LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Martina viewed this video of her own doing, it wasn't shown to her by Bogdan.

And so you are saying Martina and Bogdan did not view the video in the kitchen of B4? 

Knowing the libido of Martina, she will have no activity for her 'need' that during that week out ? No doubt  ?

Almost summer time, old friends, happy to have fun without Alberto around....

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh I I won't be a good candidate because I will be constantly talking to cams and plan a lot of false scenario to get you pay more but...I'm quite beautiful, that would help ... LOL

I'm sure you are 😉

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

When Martina's away,  and Alberto is out of the apartment, for awhile, no one speculates  with whom he may be sleeping with. You know Tom catting around.

I thought @girlsfun2 response was good but I am more with @A Gid Scots Laddie ... no one cares.

Honestly one Alberto's problems is he does not leave the apartment all that much.  We are told it is because of the dogs.  If he is getting some side action, it would be on his bike ride days.

• Like 1

Some call it speculation when past behavior is used to predict future behavior...This description is true except when the worlds' entire economic system is based upon the same assumptions. So, when Martina comes back from two previous visits with her family, and the "translators" report that she said she spent most of the time in the hotel with Nelly, are we to conclude from the previously reported data that Martina will be spending this time with her Dad? 

41 minutes ago, philo said:

Some call it speculation when past behavior is used to predict future behavior...This description is true except when the worlds' entire economic system is based upon the same assumptions. So, when Martina comes back from two previous visits with her family, and the "translators" report that she said she spent most of the time in the hotel with Nelly, are we to conclude from the previously reported data that Martina will be spending this time with her Dad? 

I hear you Philo but in this case I do really believe her father is ill and she wants to be with him.  It's the only explanation we have for how much she cried once she got the news about her father.  So I believe it.  The  only question I have  is this:  Guys ... if your girlfriend of 10 years learns her dad is diagnosed with prostate cancer ... do you go with her to be with her dad?  Or do you stay home and mind the dogs and play video games?

But I want  to say I respect your skepticism.  I think healthy skepticsm is very important to have here.  I really am skeptical of everything unless I've seen it with my own eyes.  

YES indeed past behavior is an excellent predictor of future behavior.  But key word is "predictor".  It is still a speculation.   But I think the reliability of the speculation goes way up.   We all know that as humans, change is difficuilt.  The best example of this is Gina, no matter how much she was abused, she would go back to Bruno.  And we do not really know (do we?) if they are together today or have split up.   Change is hard.  This is why the world is riddled with alcoholics, drug addicts, sex offenders, overweight people, smokers, etc.    It's not easy to build new habits and live a better more healthy and joyous life.