Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

21 minutes ago, tle said:

Are we sure about this number?  I seem to recall like 5K or 6K euro.  90K is a rather large number.  We are lead to believe Martina comes from a not so affluent background.  Maybe like other things here, as time passes the story evolves.  Like the guy who caught a 20” fish but after several years it is a 40” fish.

If in fact he owes her 90K euros, I don’t know why anyone would question this as a relationship of convenience.

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh my God, I was completely lost, missing time for me. My boyfriend came in from work and asked me "you're already on the porto and it's Thursday!"

I'm not getting enough sleep lately and it's affecting my concentration but at least you guys, got me back on track, although a porto on Thursday is good too LOL

He'll yeah!

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Our translators once told us he was seriously thinking about going into cooking.

There is a misunderstanding. I had already quoted excerpts of this in my previous post. Here's the whole conversation again:

"emnv" heard the important conversation, translated it and posted it on June 5, 2021. (still available in the forum)

On 6/5/2021 at 12:48 AM, emnv said:

I have just listened to the discussion they had this afternoon around 3pm. It was related to the economic issue as already mentioned, but not only.

From 14:45 they start fighting with little things, the discussion heats up by 14:59

A: Are you ashamed to be with me?

M: No, what embarrasses me is that you have been a ni-ni (colloquial expression for "neither study-nor work") for 4 years, and I don't want to be with a ni-ni. I feel bad for telling you, but it is the truth and I prefer to say it once more directly to you.

A: But I don't know what to do with this shit of life, I don't know what to do with those 90000€, and you are fucking around. Yes, I'm going to give you the money back before the end of the year.

M: I tell you one thing, don't give it back to me. Start from 0, count on my money, do what you want, but do something. Every day talking about the  90000€, and that is already past.

A: I am the one who has lost them, I could have bought a house or done something else ... The employee has sued me, and next month I am going to sue the franchise owners.

M: That's why you didn't want to talk to me, not to tell me! I can't stand with this anymore, really. I get anxious every time we talk about that....

Subsequent "hijos de puta" expressions refer to the franchise owners, who according to Alberto have scammed him and neither fulfilled the contract nor returned the money invested.

Until now it is not known why he lost so much money. The point, however, is that he's not applying for a job.

• Thanks 1

90k is the total amount of money he lost on the failed business, including franchise payments, employee salaries, cars, call center, unfinished projects, etc.

16K is what he owed Martina not too long ago, now it will probably be less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, emnv said:

90k is the total amount of money he lost on the failed business, including franchise payments, employee salaries, cars, call center, unfinished projects, etc.

16K is what he owed Martina not too long ago, now it will probably be less.

thx Emnv 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You make a fair point here.  I get the the idea that the “hot and and heavy” passion wears off over time.  I just still think it all doesn’t add up.  

You are a good debate adversary.  I agree that they have a high probability of being very successful together. But in your opinion does she remain bisexual and polygamous or does she become true to only Alberto?

If they were married, we would be on the same page.  They would be exactly like Linda and Tibor.  But honestly their sex isn’t really up to even their standards IMHO.

My thoughts on marriage, my mother, who was very much ahead of her time (especially, at the time, to have married a man like my father, she was much older than my father but that's another story) always told me:
* don't think that the paper of marriage gives you a guarantee of exclusivity, falsifies the idea that you pass a rope around the neck of your love
* don't think that marriage will change the habits of your love, yes you both will make concessions but human beings never change completely and it will be more and more obvious with time and it forces to reevaluate your relationship in time
* that men and women each have assets to attract the other but nature wants that at the level of procreation, men can always theoretically while women not and we all know the place of sexual dynamics in a couple 

So would the marriage of Martina and Alberto change anything to the current dynamics: NO Martina will continue her lifestyle. After 10 years, Alberto accepts everything. The probability of a marriage is zero because it would change absolutely nothing, there is nothing more to gain for each of them compared to the current life

P.S. I am not saying that marriage is not good but I have to admit that the fantasy of marriage is still very strong among women.... prince charming....

44 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

So would the marriage of Martina and Alberto change anything to the current dynamics: NO Martina will continue her lifestyle.

Don’t disagree with anything you say GF2, but to be clear, the context of my comment was relative to the quality of their sex life together.  The quantity and frequency of their lovemaking is wonderful for a married couple.  But the quality, as it relates to Alberto’s attentiveness and whether Martina is satisfied, that is the question.  And if they are married, this would not be atypical perhaps.  But given they are not married … and we know Martina is sexually adventurous … this is a concern.  Again only wanted to make a point against those who want to generalize and say “the sex tends to become less exciting for long-term couples and married couples”.  I agree with this.  But the fact is they are not married.

There are people here who don’t like that we criticize Alberto’s lovemaking and want to give him a pass saying “hey that’s pretty good for 10 years together”.  I don’t disagree on the face of it but (a) they are not married and (b) Martina is not satisfied and is looking outside.

AGAIN they are a good couple.  Earlier today in the hall with Alberto sending her off to see her ailing dad … that was a tender moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

My thoughts on marriage, my mother, who was very much ahead of her time (especially, at the time, to have married a man like my father, she was much older than my father but that's another story) always told me:
* don't think that the paper of marriage gives you a guarantee of exclusivity, falsifies the idea that you pass a rope around the neck of your love
* don't think that marriage will change the habits of your love, yes you both will make concessions but human beings never change completely and it will be more and more obvious with time and it forces to reevaluate your relationship in time
* that men and women each have assets to attract the other but nature wants that at the level of procreation, men can always theoretically while women not and we all know the place of sexual dynamics in a couple 

So would the marriage of Martina and Alberto change anything to the current dynamics: NO Martina will continue her lifestyle. After 10 years, Alberto accepts everything. The probability of a marriage is zero because it would change absolutely nothing, there is nothing more to gain for each of them compared to the current life

P.S. I am not saying that marriage is not good but I have to admit that the fantasy of marriage is still very strong among women.... prince charming....

Marriage in this day and age is for suckers.  It's not like the olden days when most of our folks took their wedding vows of "for better or worse, for richer or poorer, through sickness and in health until death do us part and be married to the same partner for 50 to 70 years. Marriages in this day and age just do not last.

If one wants to get really technical of marriage vows when one breaks the vows the other one can actually sue because the other never lived up to the commitment of what they claimed on the day they said "I do"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Marriage in this day and age is for suckers.  It's not like the olden days when most of our folks took their wedding vows of "for better or worse, for richer or poorer, through sickness and in health until death do us part and be married to the same partner for 50 to 70 years. Marriages in this day and age just do not last.

If one wants to get really technical of marriage vows when one breaks the vows the other one can actually sue because the other never lived up to the commitment of what they claimed on the day they said "I do"

Oh, your just a big old emotional softy, full of heartfelt sentiment, aren't you. 💍 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, berty_47 said:

But I don't know what to do with this shit of life

The point, however, is that he's not applying for a job.

You have to give him credit. He is sticking to his plan of "not applying for a job" for 2 or 3 years now. 😏  Gee, I wonder who is responsible for his " shit life ".  😲 

22 hours ago, Noldus said:

She'll be away a few days for the Easter with him

Glad she is going visit with her father during her break and "Holy" week. Family should always be first overall. Do we know if she will be spending time at the old RLC hangout with her good friend Ms Nelly? It may also have been a conversation between Alberto and Martina for his approval to visit a couple days with the big guy who moved out of Barcelona; Can anyone confirm that visit will still occur?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1