B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

I am positive
Everyone at the girls knows everything about everything.
When Tweety is here, it's business, and when she meets with those involved, she knows what she's doing.
I don't know if Tweety knows what CC-viewers are thinking, but maybe it doesn't matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yep I would guess plenty of visits and mixing with everyone probably goes well with the bosses and fills the time, even Nana put tremendous efforts into visiting other apartments and I would say was more careful than most"

11 minuti fa, misterme ha detto:

Sรฌ, direi che molte visite e mescolarsi con tutti probabilmente vanno bene con i capi e riempiono il tempo, anche Nana ha fatto enormi sforzi per visitare altri appartamenti e direi che รจ stata piรน attenta della maggior parte "

But what comparisons do you make to Nana, who will still be a virgin for what we have seen. This is about the girl sleeping with Holly and Holly's story. Please be serious

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't understand where Holly is. He phoned Olivia asking to look for drugs in her room

Where will Holly be? ๐Ÿค”ย And especially what will a single girl do in a big city with extraordinary favorable possibilities for meeting guys?๐Ÿ˜ Are you really asking yourself? ๐ŸคญDid you understand the concept of this site? ๐Ÿ˜‰ย Do you know what genre this site belongs to?ย ๐Ÿ˜„