B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Something must have  happened earlier when Radislava joined Loraine and Holly in Loraine’s room . If I can make a theory , it looks like Loraine wanted to hide some things from Radislava , she took Holly and Tweety I think and they disappeared for some time , I think Radislava felt sadly excluded by that as she was searching for the girls and couldn’t find them , I think this set off a chain of reactions till we reached the confrontation you mentioned ending in tears by Radislava only to confront  Loraine  later in front of the others and Loraine showing something on her phone ( the reason of misunderstanding ? ) and Radislava going away deeply hurt and crying again in her room .

I'm pretty sure this isn't something that happened today, but has been affecting Lorraine and others for a while. from what I picked up from various convos today, it's not just one thing, or one person (lorraine), they all had things to say about Radi when the 4 of them talked on the bed, Olivia had quite a lot to say about her. Lorraine might have been the catalyst, but more stuff came out than just her issue. Both Holly and Olivia mimed about Radi snorting drugs when they were on the bed as well.

I don't like seeing anyone cry regardless of what I think of them, but I actually sent a message to RLC last week for the first time ever letting them know I'd stopped my sub from auto renewing because I just can't stand watching Radi manipulate situations, and it felt like she was causing issues within the Villa, then a week later this happens 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if it's more of a drama the war in Ukraine or the drama of Radislava who is not understood by the girls, guys, go for a walk at the weekend, it's better for you.

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I don't know if it's more of a drama the war in Ukraine or the drama of Radislava who is not understood by the girls, guys, go for a walk at the weekend, it's better for you.

Wars are profitable that's why they have them.  Some place gets blown to bits and Contractors, Architects, Building Firms, Lawyers, Land Surveyors and many other occupations get the job to rebuild and make Billions at the cost of the Taxpaying Citizens.  No one comes out a winner except for the elite companies that get the contracts to rebuild everything which will take a decade or more. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

questa è la clip che ho pubblicato in precedenza, quindi l'ho messa in ordine qui come è successo dopo la prima clip

What birds are you talking about? I didn't see anyone throwing anything beyond Loraine's glass

NO PUEDO VER TANTA FALSEDAD EN RADISLAVA1!!!!, ahora esta en la cocina manipulando a Tweety por querer solucionar todo y querer volver a los masajes con Tweety y acaparar a tweety dejando a holly…. Radi debe ententer que tweety y holly son amigas de fuera de siempre!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

NO PUEDO VER TANTA FALSEDAD EN RADISLAVA1!!!!, ahora esta en la cucina manipolando e Tweety por querer solucionar todo y querer volver a los masajes con Tweety y acaparar a tweety dejando a holly…. Radi debe enteenter que tweety y holly son amigas de fuera de siempre!

Excuse me if I ask you but do you understand what they say?

Fiora also starts to create a bad mood. Nobody taught her to mind her and not meddle with her? the main rule is not to talk about it in order to soon forget. But she has another purpose, to eliminate Holly and Loraine which she cannot manipulate at will. I have always said of her that she is false, violent and vulgar

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3