B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

radius on the left at 7:04 p.m.

It's probably good for her not to be at the villa right now, and she turned off her mirror lights and that may indicate she will not be back tonight. I just hope she does not go to B5.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It's probably good for her not to be at the villa right now, and she turned off her mirror lights and that may indicate she will not be back tonight. I just hope she does not go to B5.

Maybe it is. And I think that her mother is recovering from Covid. I don't know if she going there to watch her.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe it is. And I think that her mother is recovering from Covid. I don't know if she going there to watch her.

I don't know when Radi's mom got covid, but hopefully enough time has passed that it would be safe for Radi to visit her.

I sent a nice email to RLC to talk about Harley and how she deserves better treatment. I told them how popular she was among us here in CC and that she and perhaps Ulyana could share a place. In any case Harley's masturbation session today was amazing. I wanted so badly to just lick the screen where her pussy was and maybe even reach down and lick that beautiful asshole too.聽

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

As the batekeeper you should be watching to tell us whether it was a fake bate or not.聽馃ぃ馃檪

I'll let you watch the men bate and I'll stick to watching the women. 馃榿

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

Dimmi qual 猫 il traduttore che capisci. Uso google translate ma con la voce del russo non funziona per me

Utilizo la app google translate y la opci贸n de conversaci贸n, en esta opci贸n recoge casi todo lo que dicen y te quedas con lo general de la conversaci贸n聽