B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

21 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Loraine is the biggest problem at the villa. I may be wrong but when i checked in on Radi's room two hours ago there was nothing on her bed, but now there is a dinner tray and a large bag.  Either I didn't pay attention to it or she has been back.

you are wrong 😁

it's Olivia who was in Radislava's room, she was, i believe, with her on the phone looking for something 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Penso che Loraine sia il problema più grande della villa. Potrei sbagliarmi, ma quando ho fatto il check-in nella stanza di Radi due ore fa non c'era niente sul suo letto, ma ora c'è un vassoio per la cena e una borsa grande. O non ci ho prestato attenzione o è tornata.

Radi went out with Cecilia 3 hours ago in a hurry and they left everything on the cabinet by the window. They haven't returned yet. The tray and bag were placed on the bed by Olivia

1 minute ago, Friese60 said:

Die Mädchen u. auch Mascha können soviel Ficken, Saufen, Drogen nehmen und sonst was tun. Ich schaue mir sowas auch gerne an u. wenn man zurückdenkt da waren die einzelnen Cams oft länger offen u. ich habe viele Stunden von Mascha mit ihrem damaligen festen Partner, glaube dascha war sein Name gesehen. Außerdem gibt es genug Filme, wo man das Leben von Mascha in den letzten Jahren sehr gut verfolgen kann.Er hat noch zur rechten Zeit den Absprung mit seiner neuen Partnerin geschafft. Ich bin auch kein Leora Verehrer, wie du immer wieder sagst. Mir geht es einfach darum, dass man Leora einfach nicht mit Mascha vergleichen kann. Da gibt es noch ein paar andere Mädchen, wo es nicht passt. Sie machen es alle für Geld, nur jede auf eine andere Weise. Wie gesagt, Respekt habe ich vor anderen Frauen, nicht für die hier ihren Körper für Geld verkaufen u. vor lauter Alkohol ihren Körper ruinieren.

Leora and Masha = the two longest tenants 

Leora = Responsible making the RLC site popular and bringing new subscribers 

Masha  = Responsible offering some of the top ever amateur sex content someone can find on the internet under the voyeurism category .

Leora = A narcissist , a person that won’t hesitate to do anything for money , that is abandon a peaceful and easy going life with a long time boyfriend and a dog that she might loved more than her boyfriend 

Masha = A woman that her home is also others home , she simply gives her friendship , her kindness and good personality to others . She will share her couch , her bed , her shower , her kitchen , she will try her best so as her friends / visitors feel like home and comfortable . 

Leora = Ratings being an exhibitionist and an excellent masturbator

Masha= Ratings when teasing sex with anyone is on the making and one of the best sex performers , to me with Ulyana the best .

Leora = Money and herself is all what matters , single , isolated , running a life hiding all of public view , respected , not what I like to watch , a person who lives to be on cameras 

Masha = Her guests come first , if they are happy and sees them happy , she’s happy . Intensive sex life , experimenting ,offering her life to complete public view , getting judged why she is showing things and not why hiding things , the definition of the site “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ , who gives to the public their public life between  the two ? Masha , a person that her life is shared with cameras , she’s not living for the cameras , cameras just exist as part of her life . 

Then , anyone can choose what fits better to his likings to watch . 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

je ne pense pas que RADI et CECILIA reviendront aujourd'hui (festival avec internaute??)

Elles sont même entrain de faire un gang bang, tu n'as pas reçu ton invitation? 🤣

il est plus que probable que Radislava soit avec sa famille ce soir 

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Radi went out with Cecilia 3 hours ago in a hurry and they left everything on the cabinet by the window. They haven't returned yet. The tray and bag were placed on the bed by Olivia

Thanks.