B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

8 minutes ago, Noodle said:

With Masha in B4 we will see some interesting nights, I think. 🤭 Who knows what happens. 🤷‍♀️ Anything could happen 🤪 

There weren't the last time she was there...🙄

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Request:  would somebody fill me in on the current atmosphere in B4? Who is pissed off at who.... and why? Radi has been doing oil / massage shows with everybody, generating some form of viewing. Who is the problem maker?

Thanks.

No one seems to know the real story around here. Just everybody's conjecture. But Radi and Loraine had a big argument; later, Holly and Loraine started avoiding Radi; meanwhile, Tweety was avoiding Holly for a short while, and even slept in Radi's bed one or two nights; then Tweety and Holly made up, and Tweety (and Olivia) seemed to join Holly and Loraine's side of things against Radi, which made Radi cry.  I saw Radi and Olivia make up by the pool, so they're okay, but Tweety, Holly and Loraine still seem to be avoiding Radi, and it just seems ice cold between them all, and has been for two weeks now. Meanwhile, Radi and Cecelia shacked up together for a few days, but even their relationship seems to have cooled off.

Other than that, we've been getting an excellent blooming of the original foursome's relationship: Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora and Harley, the way it should've been before it fell apart in B1 way back when.

Join us next week for the continuing saga of The Girls of B4, on your local tv station, brought to you by Nivea skin care and the Spanish Board of Cabbage and Tomato Farmers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, fugwash said:

No one seems to know the real story around here. Just everybody's conjecture. But Radi and Loraine had a big argument; later, Holly and Loraine started avoiding Radi; meanwhile, Tweety was avoiding Holly for a short while, and even slept in Radi's bed one or two nights; then Tweety and Holly made up, and Tweety (and Olivia) seemed to join Holly and Loraine's side of things against Radi, which made Radi cry.  I saw Radi and Olivia make up by the pool, so they're okay, but Tweety, Holly and Loraine still seem to be avoiding Radi, and it just seems ice cold between them all, and has been for two weeks now. Meanwhile, Radi and Cecelia shacked up together for a few days, but even their relationship seems to have cooled off.

Other than that, we've been getting an excellent blooming of the original foursome's relationship: Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora and Harley, the way it should've been before it fell apart in B1 way back when.

Join us next week for the continuing saga of The Girls of B4, on your local tv station, brought to you by Nivea skin care and the Spanish Board of Cabbage and Tomato Farmers.

You see it right. 👏 I see it like you 👍 On purpose who wrote the screenplay of this saga, Shakespeare? 😂

13 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I don't know about Lorraine, but Holly has spoken to Radi a few times, went into her room to ask her something a few days ago while Cecilia was there. Definitely feels like it's just to keep the peace between them all rather than truly friends again though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

You see it right. 👏 I see it like you 👍 On purpose who wrote the screenplay of this saga, Shakespeare? 😂

If it was Shakespeare, all of the girls in B4 !would be dead by the end of Act 3!!

• Haha 3