B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ja, tut sie. Nackt kochen in der B4-Küche, normalerweise ist dort niemand nackt.

Das stimmt so nicht. Habe fast alle Mädchen die da wohnen schon mal nackt in der Küche gesehen. Sehr oft, z. B. Olivia.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is why it isn’t nice to have men in the villa 😁😆 …Fiora is a declared nudist , during her previous stay she was often heard when she had guys in the apartment and talking in English , telling them about some nude beaches in Barcelona that she likes to go ..I think Radislava also ..But maybe now you understand why with Bogdan there , nothing of all this could be possible to happen ..Poor Tesla and Elian tried but Bogdan was a saint and rock for his precious Nelly 😂🤣😂🤣And Elian tried really hard to seduce him …

EDIT:    SHIT ... I wrote this entire post thinking you said "it IS nice to have men in the villa".  My bad.  You I know I love you DD.

It's not about the villa having men or women or the optimal mix of genders.  It's about getting the right group of people together who are open with their sexuality and who like being together and have some sort of a vibe for each other.   I think of the group of friends I hung out with in high school land post-high school.  That is the group you want for RLC.  We never discussed or even imagined doing what we did on cam ... that would probably be a show-stopper ... but we were not shy and we loved being with each other.  We had some crazy nights.

It seems to me we are seeing MORE openness and LESS shyness since Bogdan has left.  So having Bogdan  around didn't help.  Of course you will blame this on Nelly (everything gets blamed on Nelly it seems to me).

It takes years for groups like this to form and to bond build rapport and trust each other.  I dare say it is not possible to do it by hiring people off the street and expecting the bonding to happen by magic.   At first I wondered why we only see Russians and Ukranians for the most part; however, this makes sense if you are trying to accelerate the bonding and building rapport/trust process ... at  least these girls come from a common culture.

Edited by JenniferMom
HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING

Da Loraine gerade auch in der Küche ist, "angezogen" wollte ich es noch mal loswerden. Es wird ja viel über sie gelästert hier, warum kann ich nicht beurteilen, dafür höre ich zu wenig.

Habe sie eben längere Zeit unter der Dusche bewundern können.😉Finde, sie ist eine der hübschesten Frauen hier, soviel ich erkennen kann, ohne Plastik, alles echt. Nicht nur ihre Figur, die langen, hübschen Beine, auch ihr Gesicht, vor allem wenn sie lächelt, ein Traum.

12 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

That is not right. I've seen almost all the girls who live there naked in the kitchen. Very often, e.g. B.Olivia.

I stand corrected Friese.  Having a rough  morning here LOL.   But I don't watch the kitchen much, despite it still remains the venue for the kiss that started it all.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ich stehe korrigiert Friese. Ich habe hier einen harten Morgen LOL. Aber ich schaue nicht viel in die Küche, obwohl sie immer noch der Ort für den Kuss ist, mit dem alles begann.

Du meinst den Kuss zwischen Martina u. Nelly? Habe es gesehen, war wie zwei 14-Jährige, die den ersten Kuss teilen 😜

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

karol wont be pleased u said that LOL

Excellent point. Maybe Karol's is the best. Shit, who am I fooling. There are many RLC women from the past who's pussy I could spend hours exploring. Amira, Maya, Annabelle, the list could go on. Thanks for pointing out my error!! lol  🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This is why it isn’t nice to have men in the villa 😁😆 …Fiora is a declared nudist , during her previous stay she was often heard when she had guys in the apartment and talking in English , telling them about some nude beaches in Barcelona that she likes to go ..I think Radislava also ..But maybe now you understand why with Bogdan there , nothing of all this could be possible to happen ..Poor Tesla and Elian tried but Bogdan was a saint and rock for his precious Nelly 😂🤣😂🤣And Elian tried really hard to seduce him …

What would Bruno and Daniel do? Those fine, upstanding, gentlemen. 

• Haha 2