B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Noldus, Holly didn't sleep at home, she came back after 8:00. At 6:30 Tweety left for the holidays, you made a little confusion

I edit my post 😉 thx

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Waiting to see the airplane sign for Tweety and then much more can be said ….But a big suitcase , this is minimum a week , but let’s wait to be fair with negative criticism ….

i would rather see the tweety left the project sign

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

preferirei vedere il tweety lasciare il segno del progetto

I would prefer that "holidays" not be given to "girls on vacation". I renewed my subscription because Tweety has returned but now it is not there. I will write to RLC and I will not subscribe again if I have no guarantees. 1 day suits me, her days I can accept them to "absences" of more than 2 days do not suit me

I would prefer that "holidays" not be given to "girls on vacation". I renewed my subscription because Tweety has returned but now it is not there. I will write to RLC and I will not subscribe again if I have no guarantees. 1 day suits me, two days I can accept them and "absences" of more than 2 days do not suit me

Fiora has to settle down. She cannot occupy three rooms, her room to share with Harley, Olivia and Ulyana's room and the living room. If she doesn't like the limitation she can do one simple thing: walk away. And then it's not true that girls go around naked in the kitchen: only she and Olivia do it. Radi always covers herself (maybe a little but she covers herself) when she leaves her room and so do all the others

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Vacation is just a title used by RLC to justify the presence of girls from outside the country, I think we give too much importance to GOV or COV titles

if they want to give them titles they should call them girls /couples working abroad, as far as i know the only ones in their own country is M&A