B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The mattress is already positioned

Daniel finds it difficult to climb stairs, but he can "go down" quite well, which is why the mattress is in the basement

• Haha 6

Really disappointing move by Fiora to appear and greet Daniel when she retreated and abandoned the party earlier .. Harley also another disappointment , the rest is a natural development ..People who want to have fun and enjoy are staying ..the rest with their own issues ..

Tweety and Matvei the stars of the evening , Tweety back on track after heavy ( well deserved ) criticism by me , mostly of not letting know for how long she’s gonna be on holidays again ..I do hope she manages to escape Holly’s dependence and be away from her shadow , the girl can shine incredibly …Bring her with Marlene ASAP…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Daniel is here , the topic will get nasty with negative posts and comments , background posts when needed and if anything excited happens .. it is always too much ..

I won't say anything negative about the arrival of the arsehole, DD...😏

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tweety and Matvei the stars of the evening , Tweety back on track after heavy ( well deserved ) criticism by me , mostly of not letting know for how long she’s gonna be on holidays again ..I do hope she manages to escape Holly’s dependence and be away from her shadow , the girl can shine incredibly …Bring her with Marlene ASAP…

I keep forgetting it’s not RLC that control the website, it’s been Tweety being slow updating it all these years!

I forgot to say that Cecilia also shined today but she’s under the spell of Radislava so she couldn’t be as free as she wanted , still nice to see that she’s the only real supporter of Radislava and like Nana , they were there as the supporters in the end  fro these two , Loraine and Radislava …

And one more thing , today’s party is a very big answer for whoever has been saying about noisy parties now allowed anymore , neighbors , police and silence , quiet and all these …Nelly and Bogdan’s presence might have brought a different villa experience but never ever nights like this could ever happen …Mama Nelly would get pissed off to everyone ,  spoiled and stoned 😂🤣😂🤣 Still , we could for sure have enjoyed Martina