B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

It took them time , B1 incident was the hardest example they suffered which caused many complications , therefore , no more door bell ringing opening after midnight πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ learned by mistakes ..

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only thing better than him being there is reading all the bullshit that gets posted about him. It's almost as if people tend to want to ignore the fact that these girls are grown ups and will do what they want with whom they want.

Nothing more to add ..like he appears uninvited or the people don’t like him …For what we see , the people like him but not the CamCaps members in their majority ..It’s good that the people aren’t getting affected for whatever negativity towards him and he seems to be an appreciated guy to the most of the people in this current cast .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the visit of the cops?
this is simply part of a successful party 😁

If they'd toned it down a bit, they could've partied for several hours longer. That's what I would call a successful party...If dynamite were brains, many of this RLC crowd wouldn't have enough to blow their cap off!...

Β 

• Like 1

Holly could move in B2 , she will be in the centre of Barcelona , she can do all of her things she wishes …At this moment , the penthouse is reserved , there will be no jacuzzi fun later as per tradition …Give this room to Tweety at least , Marlene , even back to the sisters ..But I know , it is Holly …

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I missed it...Did she fall down the stairs?...😏

She has more sense than that.Β  50/50 chance the time he did fall that he could have ended up a quadriplegic.Β  Perhaps he was spared by being so drunk and not really comprehending what was happening,