B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Holly seems to always withdraw to her room when the party gets going, or maybe it's because of Daniel being there, not sure.

She went up to her room a long time before Daniel arrived, so I think we have to stop believing that she always acts in consequence of his presence, she simply had things to do and she was no longer in party mode, that's all

It's exactly like Harley and Fiora who stopped partying pretty early too, strangely I don't see anyone to justify their behavior

While judgment is easier towards Loraine by some members

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

There you go again suggesting there are problems between the girls in the villa bs. 🙄

They were all having at good time earlier around the table on the terrace, chatting and laughing in a very good party atmosphere. Where you see bad relations I see people minding their own business.

If you think that Radislava is in good terms with Loraine and Holly , I think differently . Who is happy and who hasn’t been , who feels comfortable and who feels having a knot in the stomach is also obvious .. I know no one enjoying a good time and abandoning a party .. yes , for sure there will be moments that you mind your own business but I can’t think that in a company of - how many they are , 15-20 ? - there aren’t people to sit down , get to know , have a drink and so on …Fiora and Harley both in their room , Nana and Loraine the same , Holly too.. if it was a good overall atmosphere as the party was getting heated , I don’t know anyone that would like to step back ..but maybe because it has never personally happened to me to be in such situation during a party .

34 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

So Party in the Villa
Holly in bed
Ulyana in bed
Loraine & Nana in bed
Harley & Fiora in bed
Radi & Radislover hiding in bedroom

Only Olivia & Tweety partying

I don't miss Holly.

I don't miss Loraine.

I don't miss Nana.

I don't miss Fiora.

I don't miss Radi.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you think that Radislava is in good terms with Loraine and Holly , I think differently . Who is happy and who hasn’t been , who feels comfortable and who feels having a knot in the stomach is also obvious .. I know no one enjoying a good time and abandoning a party .. yes , for sure there will be moments that you mind your own business but I can’t think that in a company of - how many they are , 15-20 ? - there aren’t people to sit down , get to know , have a drink and so on …Fiora and Harley both in their room , Nana and Loraine the same , Holly too.. if it was a good overall atmosphere as the party was getting heated , I don’t know anyone that would like to step back ..but maybe because it has never personally happened to me to be in such situation during a party .

Yet Holly and Harley have done it many times for no real reason during their stay, so you see you know people who actually do it. 😁

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you think that Radislava is in good terms with Loraine and Holly, I think differently. Who is happy and who hasn't been, who feels comfortable and who feels having a knot in the stomach is also obvious .. I know no one enjoying a good time and abandoning a party .. yes, for sure there will be moments that you mind your own business but I can't think that in a company of - how many they are, 15-20? - there aren't people to sit down, get to know, have a drink and so on… Fiora and Harley both in their room, Nana and Loraine the same, Holly too .. if it was a good overall atmosphere as the party was getting heated, I don't know anyone that would like to step back .. but maybe because it has never personally happened to me to be in such situation during a party.

It was a good atmosphere earlier on the terrace because they were just chilling out. 

In my experience when a 'party' starts at a private residence from midday a lot of people invited trend to bugger off before it gets too dark at night. It's when people you invite bring others you can't get rid off the problems start.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I haven't been able to watch that much but from the little I've seen, does it seem like Eva is being excluded a little?

first party, with new people
and Eva has Mat.
I don't think it's exclusionary, it just takes time