Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

45 minutes ago, Parker said:

The same should go for all the Barca girls also they are all disgusting freaks.

Yea I'm sick of the fake bates!!!!! Imaging someone masturbated on a table in the patio!!!! Smh,so much for "real life" 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Hopefully it's because they're packing their shit!!!!

If Radi is so valuable to RLC that she cannot be let go, and she can't live in B1, B2 or B4 why not offer her this place for while? She seems pretty independent, it might act as a new start.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Did we get rid of Psyche and Mars? UM from 16.00

You all might break out the champagne you all have done nothing but post nasty comments since the second they apartment came online. It's all you here is to blame. Seriously i have never in all RLC history seen so much hatred in all my life. I hate to think why you all are in real life because i can tell you one thing i bet you are all a bunch of freaks. I hope Karma comes back to haunt you all.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You all might break out the champagne you all have done nothing but post nasty comments since the second they apartment came online. It's all you here is to blame. Seriously i have never in all RLC history seen so much hatred in all my life. I hate to think why you all are in real life because i can tell you one thing i bet you are all a bunch of freaks. I hope Karma comes back to haunt you all.

Well Ok GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Sad Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

She has barely been in the apt. When she was, she looked as high as a kite and did weird shit with her hair for hours. He just slobs around or is stuck in front of the TV playing video games. I haven't read particular hatred directed towards them, just a shitload of confusion...and I'm all for giving everyone a chance...but they've hardly helped their cause Daleys, and haven't even tried to make an effort. 
They might come back online, and be the best couple we've ever seen...but I'm not holding my breath...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Potreste far scoppiare lo champagne tutti voi non avete fatto altro che postare commenti sgradevoli dal momento in cui il loro appartamento è stato online. È tutta colpa tua qui. Seriamente, in tutta la storia di RLC non ho mai visto così tanto odio in tutta la mia vita. Odio pensare perché siete tutti nella vita reale perché posso dirvi una cosa, scommetto che siete tutti un branco di mostri. Spero che il Karma torni a perseguitarvi tutti.

Little man or little woman, why is it all my fault? I don't give a damn about Psyche and Mars and I posted two things on April 16th (16/4/22 I remembered there was a couple in this apartment?
Entonces digo que no está embarazada. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁)
and one on April 24 (Mars must be careful that standing still could cause pressure sores). No hate, no offense, no lies, just the truth I don't care who you are but I care who I am. Before judging or criticizing, do me the courtesy to read and inform you. For me it is closed here because maybe you have the wrong person

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, misterme said:

If Radi is so valuable to RLC that she cannot be let go, and she can't live in B1, B2 or B4 why not offer her this place for while? She seems pretty independent, it might act as a new start.

She will never accept, her family is there in Barcelona and she knows the Spanish language. In Prague she should learn a new language and she would be alone.

• Upvote 1