B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

2 hours ago, DWI said:

I agree with you. It just seems like common courtesy that other Barcelona participants either visit Eva and Mat at their apartment or invite them over to theirs. I am particulary disappointed with both Tweety, Holly, and in particular Martina making no effort to at least recognize that if it weren't for women like Eva they would not have a job in RLC .None of these three can hold a candle to what Eva has brought to RLC... they just don't have the talent or desire. It pains me to say that especially in Martina's case. But I think Martina has decided that she wants nothing to do with the rest of women on RLC..... I suspect Martina and Eva will never meet. Such a shame.

I have no proof but all I can say is that whatever we have ( stop ) been seeing by Martina and her mixing with the other Russian girls , have to do with Nelly .I believe Martina stopped being involved suddenly with the rest of the apartments first because of her studies and then because Nelly has always been around . I always said that this “ out of nowhere “ move by RLC to have Martina mix with the Russians , exploded the interest , it was an incredible hot period when we suddenly saw Martina in B4 parties , with Holly ,Megan ,then choosing Nelly ..since Nelly left RLC , Martina also very fast disappeared from the Russian apartments … As some people have said and I totally agree , a “ single Martina “ apartment would have made it incredible watchable as she’s social , adventurous , funny , the girl is the complete opposite of Alberto but she has chosen to share her life with him when he’s just the “ housekeeper “ guy and prevents much of “ unexpected “things that I believe we would have seen by Martina being single .

I will only say that the sisters slowly do more and more things , they leave gradually the bad thoughts behind or they simply manage easier to live with the new reality that their country will have to face ..Seeing them in B6 tonight has been great .

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, DWI said:

Then how can you say with such certainty that Martina would not have an FMM with Eva and Mat, or with anybody?

Because she is not going to do anything sexual with any man except for Alberto. If you don't know this, then I don't know what to tell you. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Beatrice and Zabava visible , maybe others at the balcony ..

so that means the lazy sisters are there 🤦‍♂️

that's enough information for me they love going off camera they been hiding for almost 2 hours 🤦‍♂️

rlc is a joke this there own doing 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

As it is usually said, it is very hard to please Greeks and Trojans. People will just complain either way, even nice things like this socializations at other apartments and with other people, without appreciating it instead...

I only seen Marlene do multiple bates tonight. The best in B1.😁

• Sad 1

• Noldus changed the title to B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)