B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine in B6 , let’s hope Eva and Matvei make their magic and have Loraine let go off her troubles and have back her original beautiful smile .Eva the psychologist , Matvei the seductive, let’s see how this goes for a woman this that the shows are part of her showing at RLC .. And especially now being a single gorgeous woman 😇

So it's Loraine's turn tonight...They must be eventually working through the whole cast...😏

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I recently found out information regarding Loraine and instantly my feelings went to really sympathy towards her , it has been mentioned without anything to be known that she looks in her own world , isolated , having lost much appetite of doing things , she lost weight and became skinnier , I have for sure being really “ strict “ with my criticism towards her and I don’t take any word back of what I have said …But , the information that was revealed on cameras simply made me also and once again think that above all , we are all human beings and nobody deserves , no matter what , bad things happening .Loraine has my sympathy and perhaps now knowing this , she can be considered even more brave of how she has recently tried to go away from her shell ( isolation ) . I do hope that this seductive couple can make wonders , I think she already felt nice the first time she visited by herself Eva and Matvei and this “ good feeling “ she shows it by visiting them again today .

Loraine been that way you just falling for her nonsense. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So it's Loraine's turn tonight...They must be eventually working through the whole cast...😏

Loraine actually fits the “ candidate’s “ profile and she can now actually see how it is from the other side , when others decide ( without stupid whispering 😂🤣) how things proceed …in Eva and ,atheism we trust 😂🤣😆

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Loraine been that way you just falling for her nonsense. 

I don’t change my words of saying that she’s always the most gorgeous of them all and one of the most “ ice cold “ women anyone could meet and interact , but nobody deserves to have tragic experiences lived which actually can change lots of the way we think about life and people . I think it was pretty obvious to everyone how down with her mood and sad Loraine is since January and breaking up with Anthony , I wish it was true and she was playing us all fool but unfortunately it isn’t and she has my sympathy …her on cameras presence is another thing but at least it has been genuine all these months .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t change my words of saying that she’s always the most gorgeous of them all and one of the most “ ice cold “ women anyone could meet and interact , but nobody deserves to have tragic experiences lived which actually can change lots of the way we think about life and people . I think it was pretty obvious to everyone how down with her mood and sad Loraine is since January and breaking up with Anthony , I wish it was true and she was playing us all fool but unfortunately it isn’t and she has my sympathy …her on cameras presence is another thing but at least it has been genuine all these months .. 

Didn't she chose RLC instead of Anthony? So she must live with the consequences.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I'm sorry you saw everything she did after she broke up with Anthony and the last time I checked he was the only one crying 🤔

she did a nonsense dry humping threesome with daniela and she has been doing massage shows and didn't she just get her pussy rubbed a day ago 🤔

there is nothing wrong with her she is just playing the same game 

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Didn't she chose RLC instead of Anthony? So she must live with the consequences.

At the end , for everyone is the security of money ..look how Leora has ruined whatever she had  In Russia just for the color and smell of it … 

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm sorry you saw everything she did after she broke up with Anthony and the last time I checked he was the only one crying 🤔

she did a nonsense dry humping threesome with daniela and she has been doing massage shows and didn't she just get her pussy rubbed a day ago 🤔

there is nothing wrong with her she is just playing the same game 

I disagree but it is fine 😇

Just now, Kingbanks said:

don't fall for the nonsense it's money it's always been money 💯 

She’s for sure there for the money ( who isn’t ? 😆 ) and in a way you can tell that the way she has been on cameras , she really felt the whole “ karma is a bitch “ ..anyway , as I said , she didn’t kill , she didn’t steal , she didn’t harm anyone or anything , her orchestrated tactics have been a minus especially the way she decided to run B5 and be “ The Boss “there but nobody deserves bad life incidents ..