Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

9 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I presume the dogs will be crossing there legs now until Alberto wakes up and takes them out mmm not good 

If they have to go bad enough they'll leave them presents around the apartment.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they have to go bad enough they'll leave them presents around the apartment.  :biggrin:

poo GIF Just be glad they don't have a hippo in the house,one time of cleaning up that and they will dang sure take it out.           Dislike Do Not Want GIF

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

very long time since they were last out 

That's one of the reasons I prefer having a cat.  I never have to take it out for walks or have to clean up any surprises.  Just scoop a litterbox a couple times a day.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's one of the reasons I prefer having a cat.  I never have to take it out for walks or have to clean up any surprises.  Just scoop a litterbox a couple times a day.

we have two dogs but are always walked they have to poo the same as us 

• Upvote 1

Here they are fucking and he has his cock in her pussy and his finger deep in her ass and she is pushing his finger in her ass. This is what they used to do shortly after arriving on RLC. Lots of fingers in her ass.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Here they are fucking and he has his cock in her pussy and his finger deep in her ass and she is pushing his finger in her ass. This is what they used to do shortly after arriving on RLC. Lots of fingers in her ass.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

My observations:
* Alberto constantly putting the covers back on, come on Alberto, you're on RLC, it's part of the deal to show!
* in her journey, Marina is at the point of trying a threesome, getting sandwiched while giving oral sex, she is going to experience a level of pleasure she has never experienced and she is ready for it   
* on the side of Alberto, weird, he now tends to walk around naked, Alberto! on the side of nudity, we are here for Martina and on any woman who comes to the apartment, do you want to excite Bogdan who watches the videos?
* also for Alberto, he was showing Martina, his testicles and they are small and rather tucked inside, Martina had a hard time finding them LOL, Martina looked like saying: "where is that?" and thought: "hum.... I have touched some much bigger than that and ready for a big oil change, I know how engines work"
* And above all, Martina looks very tired after sex, quite rare.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1