14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, about time. She hasn't got laid since she came back.😏

Last time she did it on RLC was on the 4th of January in 2021. So it is well over a year ago. Almost one and a half.

My God we have been complaining about Holly and Tweety for weeks now and Holly brings a guy home and has sex and still the majority of comments are negative. 

Thank you Holly!! All I ever ask is if you are having sex outside the apartment/ villa you bring it home once in a while and let us watch. So thank you!!

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Last time she did it on RLC was on the 4th of January in 2021. So it is well over a year ago. Almost one and a half.

I was being sarcastic because she has obviously got laid off cam.

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I don't know what the issue is between Loraine and Radi.  I do recall, Loraine having a shit fit and storming out of the B4 kitchen and packing her bags. Attempts to talk with Loraine were met with rejection. Radi cried following this rejection. Prior to this, Radi was carrying B4 ... as Holly Tweety and Loraine, on their own, were doing nothing. Ulyana and Olivia were on strike with RLC. Radi provided nightly shows, oil massages and/or vibrators with the other tenants. Loraine, Olivia, Tweety, (Holly?), and Cecilia participated. Everybody gathering on Holly's bed in a good mood. Then, another kitchen confrontation, Loraine involved, and it seemed like Tweety was after Radi also. Remind me again, who is the one always whispering into ears? What was the issue? Top cam? Jealousy?   It was heartbreaking to see Radi cry, in realization that her "friends" had turned on her. AFAIK, Radi hadn't been mean or malicious to anyone. It is disappointing to see the villa tenants provide no compassion, understanding, or support. The villa is a toxic atmosphere for Radi, filled with a few petty spiteful bitches. Last week, at B2, Radi had a crying fit in the bathroom, very sad to witness. Betrayal can be emotionally wrecking. Thank goodness for Cecilia and the girls at B2. Not sure where all this drama is leading to. Radi, now you know who your true friends are. 

She wanted to do Loraine with a strap-on, Loraine didn't like the idea

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today, (Sunday), Loraine has joined the 600 day club with Gina.

About 500 days to long

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Truth is there is no Easter Bunny!  So where does the term Easter derive from. :biggrin:

Everlasting Life
Assurance
Salvation
The Gift
Enemies
Resurrection

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Not Sunday here yet, but ok.😉

Passed Sunday here

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Radislava’s story is a long one concerning her moving in B4 from B1 , maybe some guys will shed some light . But this now ongoing situation for over a month with her and since that incident with Loraine and the rest of the girls must have really ruined her world and hurt her deeply . She can’t stand it anymore being there but again we go to the simplest thing explanation , why isn’t requesting from RLC a change ( of course she might have done it as you indicate with  your post but I think for many months she was happy and had found peace in B4 and I am impressed reading that she had asked to be moved to another apartment ) .On the other hand , the only place that for me could be ideal for her is only the guest room in B5 , she has no nudity issues , Kylie is her friend , there’s no direct contact with any other girls , so , that’s i think the most reasonable choice .But then , 3rd change of apartment in 1,5 years of residency ? 

I don't think B5 would be good for Radi, I am sure she knows Tata left and there is a spare room there, but she went to B2 instead. I think if she were in B5 after a couple of days Kylie and Rus would try to get her involved in their sex games and considering what Radi is going through right now I think that is the last thing she needs. Radi has not been back to B5 since the night there with Tweety and that night almost cost Radi her friendship with Tweety, Tweety was not talking to Radi for several days after the B5 night. It's only my opinion but if something good doesn't happen for Radi soon she may have had enough and leave the project.