3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha Happy. You like tits, arse and fanny, you sound like a normal man. Is a fanny different that an arse? 😊

Are you just trying to pick holes in my comment? 😏 I can't quite put finger on either at the moment, maybe they both need looking at from a different angle. 🙂 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Really? A fanny here is an ass.

So fanny means arse in the US? If I go to the US on holiday I must remember if I meet a woman there not to ask if I can lick her fanny then. ::)

Sorry @ashleyxyz I didn't realise your reply was a proper question. 🙂 

So its...tits, arse and pussy...I can't find anything to rhyme with that. 🙂 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

You constantly post about what you don't like, you constantly post how you think rlc should be run. Also you constantly reply to those you challenge you comments with 'I have a right to voice and write my opinion'. Sound like someone we know?

With your 'my personal opinion' monologues you are trying to influence people. 

I am one of those you call 'everyone loves Holly' group and you have posted several post saying you'd like to see her removed and her room given to the likes of Fiora, who I can't stand, but do you see me posting get rid of Fiora daily?

I am also one of those 'I love Leora' group, and you constantly pull her to pieces.

I like to watch Radi, god knows why but I do.

The bottom line ddhm is that you want to get rid of the things I like to watch. We are all watching rlc for different reasons. You've seen me post before, give me tits, arse and fanny and I'm as happy as Larry. 

Well done for finding him out.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

The bottom line ddhm is that you want to get rid of the things I like to watch. We are all watching rlc for different reasons. You've seen me post before, give me tits, arse and fanny and I'm as happy as Larry. 

Who's Larry?   Is that  the one who got banned?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who's Larry?   Is that  the one who got banned?

It's an English saying...Happy as Larry, meaning 'really happy'. But I still don't know who Larry is or was...🤣
Personally I prefer to use 'happier than a pig in shite'...😁

• Like 1