Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is how this forum works.

Person 1 - 'Oh i wish someone could translate what is being said, i'd love to know'

Person 2, from the goodness of their hearts, translates after time and effort.

Person 1 - 'Nah, not juicy or naughty enough, therefore i don't believe it'

Well, fuck that!

This is the kind of shit we were talking about today you might be right fuck them

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Unknown as yet, as there are still things to sort out, including Eva's health. They want to get all that sorted so she can make the trip safely, that's the main pause right now. It won't be that far away, but it also won't be tomorrow. 

Thanks, SG.  Getting hope up.

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is how this forum works.

Person 1 - 'Oh i wish someone could translate what is being said, i'd love to know'

Person 2, from the goodness of their hearts, translates after time and effort.

Person 1 - 'Nah, not juicy or naughty enough, therefore i don't believe it'

Well, fuck that!

Your effort and honest is the best policy.  If that isn't good enough for some then so be it.  I appreciate you Russian speakers and that is all I can do.  Thanks, SG.

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

The woman that goes by Leora, the smartest person in the world, one without a flaw, is again eating after 0100n hours and beans yet. Terrible for her health, digestion, sleep and weight, but she knows it all as do those that defend everything she does.

Leora, hey, for your own good, don't eat after 6:00PM.

I only say what I wrote knowing full well some will go off on my (factual) observation as if I was Satan in the flesh.

Just noticed your post have to admit I don't normally read them Strange how you replied to

my post as in my poached egg and toast at 12.30AM and yet you would like to deny Leora

food after 6.00 PM   Strange

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Ste said:

Just noticed your post have to admit I don't normally read them Strange how you replied to

my post as in my poached egg and toast at 12.30AM and yet you would like to deny Leora

food after 6.00 PM   Strange

Ste,

Not strange at all, bud.  I care for people, and a lot.  Eating before bedtime is suicide in the long term. It's medical science not bigotry.

Take care, amigo.

Max

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

good Morning  

good night 

great friday everyone

Good job

22/04/2022 22/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

The woman that goes by Leora, the smartest person in the world, one without a flaw, is again eating after 0100n hours and beans yet. Terrible for her health, digestion, sleep and weight, but she knows it all as do those that defend everything she does.

Leora, hey, for your own good, don't eat after 6:00PM.

I only say what I wrote knowing full well some will go off on my (factual) observation as if I was Satan in the flesh.

She may not be the smartest woman in the world, but a lot smarter than some of the people who criticise her or her lifestyle.

I may not agree with everything she does or doesn't do in principle, but without exception I defend her right to do it, she has left a country that supposedly controls peoples lives to come to the West and a democracy, to be told by members of a two bit voyeur forum that she shouldn't do this or shouldn't do that, pack it in, settle down and have kids.....WHY?

Its her life to do exactly what she chooses to do, she's hurting nobody, and along the way she's giving some other members of the human race a lot of pleasure. That's a great deal more than some of us can boast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8