Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Not really gymnastics is a form of exercise, and you have to exercise to be fit enough for gymnastics, Catch 22

Gymnastics began with naked exercising but today for women includes Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, and Floor Exercise (acrobatic), none of which Leora does.

Why do people in this forum argue about everything?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Gymnastics began with naked exercising but today for women includes Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam, and Floor Exercise (acrobatic), none of which Leora does.

Why do people in this forum argue about everything?

If you read your original comment again you may just note, I'm not arguing I'm just stating fact, and as an ex PTI in the military I think I'm qualified to know what I'm talking about, and it's you who's trying to argue.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Never seen her do gymnastics but she is sure hitting the exercises. Summer and, fingers crossed, Paul and Eva coming and she wants to look peaked when she tears into poor Paul after a couple years apart.

Question is...does she remember what to do with a dick?

Seriously though, she relies so much on her telephone conversations w/ Paul, you have to wonder how she would have managed the last two years.  She isn't as social as most single 30 year old women. Whether or not good for her mental health, those conversations filled a big void in her life.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Question is...does she remember what to do with a dick?

Seriously though, she relies so much on her telephone conversations w/ Paul, you have to wonder how she would have managed the last two years.  She isn't as social as most single 30 year old women. Whether or not good for her mental health, those conversations filled a big void in her life.

Tried to message you but you have no msg account.

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If you read your original comment again you may just note, I'm not arguing I'm just stating fact, and as an ex PTI in the military I think I'm qualified to know what I'm talking about, and it's you who's trying to argue.

No intention to argue with you (who I  respect BTW). 

Which military?