Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hang on, there has been no calls but it is true what GH wrote that she was planning to return to Prague. That is 2 different things - Because she said this to Paul. She was never staying, she was just a friend she was helping out as she was going home and Leora offered a bed for her if she wanted. That's all - She was NEVER joining rlc, whoever said that is bullshitting.

Thanks for clearing that up.

no entiendo cual es el punto, ¿ es que la Reina no puede tener amigas fuera de estas cuatro paredes?, todos, y digo todos, conocemos su gran corazón, y ella esta dispuesta a ofrecer su hombro y escuchar.

no necesariamente cada salida nocturna tiene que ser una cita para "follar"; ella tendrá amigas, como cada uno de ustedes tiene amig@s, con mas o menos proximidad y lógicamente tiene derecho a tenderles una mano o un hombro. No seamos tan posesivos y démosle, un poco de intimidad.

Ella le dijo ayer a Paul lo que habia pasado; no tiene porque mentirle, ahora que su llegada es inminente.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Some of your translation was wrong but you got the important parts right - Yes, she has gone to meet the salon girl who was upset last night, and she did indeed say she may come home as she has trouble sleeping anywhere apart from her own place.

Unless she has actually found someone to have problems which will allow cover for lying to Paul about it last night.....Total sarcasm from me of course before anyone says something stupid like "was she lying?"

For the very few in the know, it's the one i call the 'main' salon girl who is having the trouble.

Some should also think about how long Leora is on the phone with whomever. It's hours it's not possible to translate everything otherwise it's at least one page per post.
Yes, and unfortunately there are always some who always question it.
I don't care anymore and only post when I've heard something really relevant.
I'm always very pleased when Slip or Gag get something right.
I'm also pleased that Patou tries to tell a few things, even if it's not that easy for me to translate and understand from French. But the core of the excerpt is usually correct.
Have a nice Weekend

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

good Morning  

good night 

A great Saturday to everyone

good weekend

23/04/2022 23/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday Leora exit 19:57 

Went for a walk, eat, talk to a friend from the salon (woman) That you are having personal problems and Leora is helping and keeping calm 

They went to her house and Leora stayed there to sleep 

great friendship 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1