Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right this is total crap. The last 3 weeks, what is wrong with you lot??

Things happen, they are reported and it's all "NO, don't accept it". "Why would she do this, that the other". "The rlc agents are covering for her".

This is now no longer funny. So forget it, what is the point of me, or GH or The Earl writing anything when it's only "Well, explain this then" in return?

I warned you, it's very easy to do if pushed - NO MORE INFO. 🖕

SG mate !! Don't let the ignorance of a few cloud the gratitude the majority of the membership have for yourself GH and anyone else who contribute translations when possible, you provide an invaluable service, without such, peoples imaginations would be in overdrive with all sorts of wild accusations and presumptions directed toward Leora.   There will always be " Doubting Thomas's " in the midst of any group of people, they are of no consequence and should be treated with the disdain they so rightly deserve.

Let those who don't believe what you good people do have thier moment, and just ignore them as you would a naughty child, but continue to keep informed the adults who are interested and appreciative of your efforts.

So mate !! Get your arse back where it most certainly is appreciated by those who can tell the difference between fact and bullshit.👍

Cheers !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Leora ma fait mentir, elle a changé d’avis elle n’est pas rentrée elle a dû rester couché chez son amie je suppose

On la reverra dans la matinée

Un bon week-end

Apparently her friend managed to convince her to stay and sleep with her. Well, at least this weekend Leora will stay at home...I think.

• Upvote 2