Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora for an excellent late afternoon bate with your little friend Mr.Pink,

loved it.And wow,today was the first time I could really hear the vibration from your dildo.New batteries,maybe?

And a wonderful hard and loud orgasm again,loved that too.Thank you for turn down the Ipad and thank you for

let your inner feelings explode.So keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my

lovely Queen and as usual a very big kiss to youi.BTW,thank you Eva for not barkng.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you very much leora & Paul for a very nice blowjob and nice finger bate for you Leora,loved it.A little odd

position though but nice.And another hard and loud orgasm for you again and a mouth full of cum.But,I have to

complain about the light,not so good today.Please Leora remember to turn on the light,next time please.It´s very

nice to see you relax together afterwards and talk and laugh about it.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big

kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

In the end drinking condensed milk 

Paul tried to feed her but spilled on her cheek

What is that 3 facials in a row? This time she did both, she swallowed and got creamed on. Glad she is trying new things. Paul got a kick out of it and laughed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ok,ok a little strange place on the floor,but thank you very much my lovely Leora for a wonderful bate with your little

friend Mr.Pink up your ass,loved it.No warm up,just bang on your pussy.And as usual a very hard and loud orgasm again

and of course,cramp in your toes.So keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my wonderful

Queen and a big kiss to yoiu.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for a very great show,loved it.And Paul seems to have working on his stamina,2 hard

orgasms for you my lovely Leora.Very hard and loud both of them.So keep up the good work you 2 and keep it coming.But,

I don´t want to complain but please don´t turn off the light because it make it hard to see it all.So please Leora,next time turn

it on again,will you.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for a very great show,loved it.And Paul seems to have working on his stamina,2 hard

orgasms for you my lovely Leora.Very hard and loud both of them.So keep up the good work you 2 and keep it coming.But,

I don´t want to complain but please don´t turn off the light because it make it hard to see it all.So please Leora,next time turn

it on again,will you.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss to you.

The light being shut off was Paul wanting to sleep.  Obviously the Queen didn't!  Paul is upping his game for sure.  Liked the finger in her ass and so did she.

• Sad 2

Thank very much for another great show Leora & Paul,loved it.And I think it was Paul´s idea to get your little friend

Mr.Pink to stick it up your ass while you got his dick in your pussy,loved that too.And anothe hard and loud orgasm for

you my love.Thank you for turn on the light again so we can see you really good.And big thanks to Eva for not barking at

all,bravo Eva.Love you always my beautiful Queen and of course a big kiss to you.And please you 2,keep it coming.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5