Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you very much for great show again both of you,loved it.But Paul,when you see her laying in bed all nude caressing her

pussy,you should go to her at once,not keep her waiting.And wow Leora,very loud and hard orgasm again and cramp again in your

toes,ouch.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Leora and Paul Thank you very much 

Into bed Leora Doing blowjob on paul 

Paul Licking the Tunnel of Love 

Paul down and Leora On top 

Paul Enjoyed inside the tunnel of love 

Leora Masturbation with fingers 

relaxing bath together 

very intense and good 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for a wonderful and intensive bate with your friend Mr.Black and your fingers,loved it.Wow,first time with

Mr.Black up your ass,that was awesome and a very hard and loud orgasm,very nice.I don´t want to complain but the light was not so good,a little

dark.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a very big kiss to you.Thank you for turning off the Ipad.

• Upvote 4

She goes to the trouble of turning the iPad of, but then Eva goes at it full volume as only Eva can.

But ! Fair play to Leora, when she had finished and was laying there with Eva still exercising her vocal cords ( which should have been surgically removed at birth )😉 she shouted at her  " Shut the fuck up, got it already

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She goes to the trouble of turning the iPad of, but then Eva goes at it full volume as only Eva can.

But ! Fair play to Leora, when she had finished and was laying there with Eva still exercising her vocal cords ( which should have been surgically removed at birth )😉 she shouted at her  " Shut the fuck up, got it already "

Like it's only 2 weeks in and they been superb yesterday was so intense I paid no mind to Eva at the time 

It was only on replay I realised how annoying she can get, The guest room will be the best option eventually for Eva.

That's so funny  Shut the fuck up, got it already

• Upvote 4

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for a very nice Happy Birthday show,loved it.It is great to hear that you don´t holdback your

emotions when you have sex,like it.As I have said before,I don´t want to complain about you 2,but the light tonight wasn´t the

best,sure I could see you but I prefer to see you with the lights on,think about it.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very

big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Well Leora,couldn´t keep your hands from Paul´s dick,naughty you.Thank you very much for a nice blowjob and Paul licking you pussy.

Nice hard orgasm he gave and audible too.loved it.Thank you for keep the lights on so I could see you very good and turn off the Ipad.

Love you always my lovely Queen and keep it coming and of course a very big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3