Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

WOW,thank you very much for a great fuck and wow Leora,what a hard and really loud orgasm you got.I think you

surprised Paul a little on how loud you were under the sex,the way he looked at you meanwhile he fucked you.I think

he loved it,so thank you very much Leora and Paul and welcome to Prague Paul and Eva.I see how happy Leora looks now when

you and Eva is back in her arms.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Naughty,naghty Leora,couldn´t let your hands and fingers off Paul´s dick.So thank you my lovely Leora for a nice blowjob.

A little sad we only can see you in nightvision,would be nice if you turn on the light,Love you alway my lovely Queen and a big

kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Naughty,naghty Leora,couldn´t let your hands and fingers off Paul´s dick.So thank you my lovely Leora for a nice blowjob.

A little sad we only can see you in nightvision,would be nice if you turn on the light,Love you alway my lovely Queen and a big

kiss for you.

She's just performing her Solemn Duty.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well,well anughty little Leora couldn´t wait for Paul to come back.Thank you very much my beatigul Leora for a wonderful

finger bate,loved it.And a nice and hard orgasm and loud too.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big for you.Oh,I forgot

to say,loved the view in cam 03.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Wow,what can I say?That was fantastic Leora,naughty you with the open door and Paul sleeping in the guestroom and could walked in anytime,

very risky but awesome,loved it.And I understand that you had to be a little more quiet when you came and Eva didn´t barked to much either.

So thank you very much my beautiful Leora for an awesome bate with your friend Mr.Black,loved it.Very hard orgasm again and maybe next

time you can let it out.Nice black leatheer top,suits you well.Love you always my lovely Leora and a very big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you very much Leora & Paul,for a great fuck and damn so loud you can be Leora,great loved it.It was good to see Paul giving

you a helping hand to reach your hard orgasm,quite loud too.Love you always my lovely Queen and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3