Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another great show,awesome.And thank you Paul for taken the first step to satisfy Leora.

And another hard orgasm for you my love,very audible.loved it.So keep up the good work both of you and keep it coming.But Paul,

you have to caress her more with your hands,she loves it.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another great show,awesome.And thank you Paul for taken the first step to satisfy Leora.

And another hard orgasm for you my love,very audible.loved it.So keep up the good work both of you and keep it coming.But Paul,

you have to caress her more with your hands,she loves it.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a big kiss for you.

Hey I hope Paul doesn't read CC over Leora's shoulder...he might get a tad jealous...😉

• Haha 3

Well,well horny little Leora takes the opportunity to take a bate when Paul is away,naughty you,loved it.So thank you my lovely Leora

for a wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink working your little clit good.And another hard and very loud  orgasm that makes your

toes cramp,ouch.So keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Also thank you for turning down the TV.Love the dress you are

wearing,looks very good on you.Love you always my beautiful Queen and as usual a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Here I am again,no I ave not forgot you.Thank you very much for a lovely finger bate my lovely Leora,naghty you.But I have to

say that I´m not that fond of the balcony,because I can´t hear you so good,but I did hear you a little lower and I understand

you have to set back a little because of the neighbors.A nice hard orgasm,loved it.Love you always my wonderful Queen and

a big kiss for you.One more thing,thanks for looking at the cam again,been waiting for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3