B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

36 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

So, will we see Radislover anymore? or does the exit of Radislava mean an end to her to

I hope we see her again, but it may come down to if it were her choice to leave or not, and if she left on good terms with RLC.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The Twins for now are out of the question, I think, and Gina has a place of her own in downtown Barcelona. Unless this is the new apartment.

The twins did make it to Spain from Odesa, but perhaps there are visa issues?

I always thought B-7 would be where Fior was sleeping the night of the intruder.Β  B-7 has to have a minimum of three bedrooms, preferably four.Β  Otherwise, overnight guests cannot be entertained properly.Β  I doubt you will find modern three or four bedroom apartments in downtown Barcelona, except for an outrageous price.

Lorraine's butt plug seems to be one intended for extended wear in a sitting position.Β  That such toys existed was new to me.Β 

3 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

In any case, it must be funny for Loraine, Holly and Tweety to be alone tonight in this house with all these empty rooms.

I'm willing to go and occupy one of those empty rooms... 🀣

18 minutes ago, moules said:

The twins did make it to Spain from Odesa, but perhaps there are visa issues?

I always thought B-7 would be where Fior was sleeping the night of the intruder.Β  B-7 has to have a minimum of three bedrooms, preferably four.Β  Otherwise, overnight guests cannot be entertained properly.Β  I doubt you will find modern three or four bedroom apartments in downtown Barcelona, except for an outrageous price.

Lorraine's butt plug seems to be one intended for extended wear in a sitting position.Β  That such toys existed was new to me.Β 

One of the Twins is in a relationship.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why so many dislikes Fiora, I think she has been a great tenant. Now they will probably replace her with some old tenant like Megan, Olya or Diane sigh.

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» for Fiora…the girl respected the subscribers .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

goodbye girls, and a thought for radislava, a loved or hated girl, but who will have left her mark in the world of rlc!!! single arrival guest of serafima, she will have succeeded in the challenge of staying 1 year and a half in front of the cameras, from b1 to b4 in which she was to arrive in tears, but which will have been her cocoon for many months!!! a girl full of contradictions, queen of tomatoes and compulsive purchases, and also a real clown at times, radislava is a girl that I appreciated, I wish her the best with a big thank you for all these moments, and good luck!!!!πŸ’–
thank you fiora for that last smile....πŸ‘

Hate it or like it , this is an amazing resume of a post Β for Radislava , couldn’t say it better , well done good friend πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1