B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

how nice, I log in and see that two of the girls I can't stand have disappeared into thin air, I hope that RLC does not make Flora and Radislava reappear and please stop crying for Radislava's "premature" disappearance

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 8

Just to recap some of Radislava's behaviour: 

Stole food from her roommates.

Stole furniture for her room in B4, including a lamp, heater and bedside table from one of the other bedrooms while it was empty waiting for a new tenant to arrive, which meant she had two heaters to herself throughout the winter when one of them should have been available to another tenant.

Rufused to help out with any of the general cleaning of the apartment.  Even when her roommates talked to her about it, she still refused.

Regularly entered other tenants bedrooms without invitation and without knocking.

Regularly entered other people's bedrooms just to use them to improve her views, particularly if that room was already above her on the thumbnails.

Used her RLC subscription to eavesdrop on the conversations of others.  Some people might think it's fair enough if she pays a subscription, but to me it somehow feels wrong when she knows these people personally, smiling to their face and pretending to be their friend and then listening in on their conversations behind their backs.  Regularly listened in on Ariana and Pam's conversations whenver they were talking to each other and continued this behaviour after she moved to B4.

Often got upset and angry, particularly in B1, whenever other people were above her on the thumbnails.  In B1 she'd get so angry about it that she would start talking out loud to herself, talking shit about which ever tenant was above her, including occasional threats to report them to RLC management for things they hadn't done just because they were number one on the thumbnails and she wasn't.

Fell out with Serafima to the point that it nearly came to blows.  Fell out with Stella that they stopped talking to each other.  Pam grew to dislike her and tried to avoid her, and Ariana tried to keep things friendly with her, but had a lot of problems with her and would probably have prefered to have had any one of the other tenants as her roommate in B1.  Fell out with the majority of people in B4.

Somehow some people still think that Radislava isn't the problem and is a nice person.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

I'm still not convinced that Radislava has left the project.  I think if she was really leaving, she would have been crying, looking at the camera, and trying to get sympathy from the viewer like she did when she was moved to B4.  I also think that she and Cecilia would have stopped performing to the camera and stopped walking around naked if she had been told that she was leaving.  I'll give it at least two weeks before I start to believe that she really left.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Holly is and always has been a backstabber. The most obvious example was the way she separated Aleksandra from friendships, when she was there last year. Particularly with Megan 

Aleksandra and Megan were friends throughout Aleksandra's time in RLC and they were still friends when she left the project.  I don't remember Holly getting in the way of anyone's friendship the last time she was on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Stole furniture for her room in B4, including a lamp, heater and bedside table from one of the other bedrooms while it was empty waiting for a new tenant to arrive, which meant she had two heaters to herself throughout the winter when one of them should have been available to another tenant.

Rufused to help out with any of the general cleaning of the apartment.  Even when her roommates talked to her about it, she still refused.

Regularly entered other tenants bedrooms without invitation and without knocking.

Regularly entered other people's bedrooms just to use them to improve her views, particularly if that room was already above her on the thumbnails.

Used her RLC subscription to eavesdrop on the conversations of others.  Some people might think it's fair enough if she pays a subscription, but to me it somehow feels wrong when she knows these people personally, smiling to their face and pretending to be their friend and then listening in on their conversations behind their backs.  Regularly listened in on Ariana and Pam's conversations whenver they were talking to each other and continued this behaviour after she moved to B4.

Often got upset and angry, particularly in B1, whenever other people were above her on the thumbnails.  In B1 she'd get so angry about it that she would start talking out loud to herself, talking shit about which ever tenant was above her, including occasional threats to report them to RLC management for things they hadn't done just because they were number one on the thumbnails and she wasn't.

Fell out with Serafima to the point that it nearly came to blows.  Fell out with Stella that they stopped talking to each other.  Pam grew to dislike her and tried to avoid her, and Ariana tried to keep things friendly with her, but had a lot of problems with her and would probably have prefered to have had any one of the other tenants as her roommate in B1.  Fell out with the majority of people in B4.

Somehow some people still think that Radislava isn't the problem and is a nice person.

Pretty much said it perfectly. I think a lot of people just watch bits here and there, and see her acting nice with people and think she's nice, but there's so many patterns that emerge over time that throw up major red flags.

In the end, she's gone (hopefully?) and even though I don't like her, I still wish her well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i thought holly would spend less time sitting at that table now shes finished sewing, wrong

You're not very observant then, since she and Tweety have been sitting there every Monday for several months taking English lessons.😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

Well, that post brought out your hatred

• Upvote 4