B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

38 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I was laughing when I put the flamethrower gif but when I see that the cleaning lady even cleans the walls of the room, I think I was not too far from the truth 🤣

I always said they were aiming for the cameras and kept missing. 🙂 

1fb233aa1307efb41a59a7815e9c1f7b.gif

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Comment savoir que sa famille habite à Barcelone?? Habituellement, quand les filles partent, elles rentrent au Pays!!...et si possible par avion!! 

Tout simplement parce que sa mère et son beau père sont venus lui rendre visite plusieurs fois que ce soit à B1 ou B4 et qu'on parle souvent sur le forum du fait que Radislava partait rendre visite à sa famille de temps en temps quand elle n'était pas devant les caméras 

Toutes les filles ne vivent pas dans un autre pays avant de venir sur rlc, certaines vivent déjà à Barcelone avant de rejoindre le projet, c'est le cas de Radislava ou même de Cleopatra 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Comment savoir que sa famille habite à Barcelone?? Habituellement, quand les filles partent, elles rentrent au Pays!!...et si possible par avion!! 

Radi's mother and stepfather have visited her in the villa  Four or five visits.  And Radi's dog, too.

Radiu has legal residence in Spain.  Her stepfather is a citizen of Spain, her mother has legal residency, and may be a Spanish citizen as ell.  For all I know, Radi might also now be a Spanish citizen.  Her stepfather speaks no Russian, so Radi, her mother, and her stepfather talk in spanish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Tout simplement parce que sa mère et son beau père sont venus lui rendre visite plusieurs fois que ce soit à B1 ou B4 et qu'on parle souvent sur le forum du fait que Radislava partait rendre visite à sa famille de temps en temps quand elle n'était pas devant les caméras 

Toutes les filles ne vivent pas dans un autre pays avant de venir sur rlc, certaines vivent déjà à Barcelone avant de rejoindre le projet, c'est le cas de Radislava ou même de Cleopatra 

J'ai vu sa mère 2 fois à B1 et aussi avec son beau-père à B4. Mais je ne savais pas qu'ils habitaient à Barcelone. Bref, maintenant je comprends bien pourquoi Radislava a accumulé tant de fringues et chaussures, et autres...sachant que ses parents sont à côté! Oui, il fallait bien un camion pour tout transporter, (quelqu'un l'a mentionné avant). Ok, là c'est plus clair! J'espère qu'elle reviendra...   

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

If I am not mistaken they posted the same thing the last time they left the project, only to return about a month later.

Just have to wait and see what happens.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Radi's mother and stepfather have visited her in the villa  Four or five visits.  And Radi's dog, too.

Radiu has legal residence in Spain.  Her stepfather is a citizen of Spain, her mother has legal residency, and may be a Spanish citizen as ell.  For all I know, Radi might also now be a Spanish citizen.  Her stepfather speaks no Russian, so Radi, her mother, and her stepfather talk in spanish.

And Radi had a long converation with Martina at a day-time in party in B1 a couple of years ago where to me it appeared that Radi was quite fluent in Spanish. Martina and Radi seemed to enjoy each other's company even though Nelly was there also. Oh, the good old days are surely missed now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

So Radislava had a RLC subscription just to spy on her fellow tenants and wondered why no one wanted her weird ass around 🙄

Playing the tactical game, if you think that you're being spoken about, it is an innovative way of seeing who your friends are, and who is stabbing you in the back. 

Just out of curiosity how does anyone know she has a sub to RLC? has she show her phone screen to the camera? and made sure that it was not the free cams that was on at the time? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Playing the tactical game, if you think that you're being spoken about, it is an innovative way of seeing who your friends are, and who is stabbing you in the back. 

Just out of curiosity how does anyone know she has a sub to RLC? has she show her phone screen to the camera? and made sure that it was not the free cams that was on at the time? 

yes