Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

She spoke to Paul just as she was leaving, it was difficult as it always is right near the front door, but she did mention something about sorting money out, so it could be to do with the travel. I got the feeling she was filling in maybe a form on the tablet as she was muttering to herself at times like she was reading out what she was writing, and i did hear her say both her own and Paul's name a couple of times. 

She did do her usual, coming back in a minute after going, and this time twice, i think second time was down to the weather as she got her coat then went back out. 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Habló con Paul justo cuando se estaba yendo, era difícil, ya que siempre lo es justo al lado de la puerta principal, pero mencionó algo sobre ordenar el dinero, por lo que podría tener que ver con el viaje. Tuve la sensación de que tal vez estaba completando un formulario en la tableta mientras murmuraba para sí misma a veces como si estuviera leyendo lo que estaba escribiendo, y la escuché decir tanto su nombre como el de Paul un par de veces. 

Hizo lo de siempre, regresó un minuto después de irse, y esta vez dos veces, creo que la segunda vez se debió al clima cuando tomó su abrigo y luego volvió a salir. 

gracias 👍

I sometimes get RLC on an iPad . Recently Apple have bought in IOS 15.1 I believe, and since updating the streaming of RLC has been affected…..Anyone else experiencing any such problems ?

Thankfully I don’t require the iPad that often otherwise it would be an irritation which I could do without. 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I sometimes get RLC on an iPad . Recently Apple have bought in IOS 15.1 I believe, and since updating the streaming of RLC has been affected…..Anyone else experiencing any such problems ?

Thankfully I don’t require the iPad that often otherwise it would be an irritation which I could do without. 

I only watch on the laptop so i can't comment but even on this it varies, one day it can be lightning fast changes, next i have to manually start the cams when switching. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I only watch on the laptop so i can't comment but even on this it varies, one day it can be lightning fast changes, next i have to manually start the cams when switching. 

I also use a laptop and have frequent black screen slow loading pages

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

I also use a laptop and have frequent black screen slow loading pages

Go into your browser settings and set your browser back to default settings. If you have any extensions added just go to extensions and reenable the extensions.  That should help with the process, then when it becomes sluggish again just repeat the process.

The problem with browsers is the software development. They update the damn things at least twice a week and each update change brings unwanted issues.   It works for me when I do it this way.   

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Go into your browser settings and set your browser back to default settings. If you have any extensions added just go to extensions and reenable the extensions.  That should help with the process, then when it becomes sluggish again just repeat the process.

The problem with browsers is the software development. They update the damn things at least twice a week and each update change brings unwanted issues.   It works for me when I do it this way.   

Will do, thanks.

• Upvote 1