B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

Despite all that I see as comments here (a lot of people here seem to appreciate the spectacle offered in B4 and B7), it is clear that we are very far from real life as claimed by certain historians who are members of the forum. All the meetings seem arranged and scripted, but the actors are bad, and the result poor. Genuinely, I don't see any room for improvement with this B4 and B7 cast. On the side of apartments for couples, Venera and Lion showed for their first week of participation ten times more than the B4 and B7 set, while having a real life, work and free time, all in morality. I will be curious to know the investments in B4 and B7, in comparison to the apartments for couples.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ash1 said:

She isn't going to be a part of any project.  She said she was going to Bali for vacation, for yoga, and to be with like minded people.  That there are too many parties where she is now.  Luna agreed that there are a lot of parties.  She also said that it was an interesting time in the project with the new villa, but a trip to Bali is also interesting, and she was torn between staying where she is and going to Bali.

thanks for letting us know what the girls say, to us who are donkeys and don't understand English, the only thing I don't understand is what Holly finds interesting in the new villa and what she could gain from it

From a conversation Luna had with Holly in the kitchen, Holly is leaving tomorrow but she's going to Amsterdam instead and comes back on the 23rd, she then leaves again on the 25th to Bali

Luna also leaves tomorrow to England for 4-5 days

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MrFlexxy said:

Da una conversazione che Luna ha avuto con Holly in cucina, Holly parte domani ma invece va ad Amsterdam e torna il 23, poi riparte il 25 per Bali

Luna parte domani anche per l'Inghilterra per 4-5 giorni

It's incredible. So worried about Tweety's departure so worried about Tweety's unhappiness that she tells how much she doesn't like where she is, so worried about wanting to reach her and what does she do? Instead of running to her before she goes to Amsterdam for a few days and then flies to Bali on the 25th. Do we pay to keep a room free or will she be replaced by a new girl who is certainly not Esmi? Fortunately, in a few days my RLC subscription will expire so .................... I won't see Holly again. And to think that I loved her but she treats us like fish in the face, she takes the money and runs away and we fools ...................

• Haha 1

Does Luna also leave for 4 - 5 days? She arrived 10 days ago and she already needs a vacation to see her. Incredible RLC, truly incredible. I repeat, fortunately my subscription will expire in a few days. From tomorrow we have practically 3 free rooms in B4, a nomad in B1 who does not leave the room free to her sister who would know what to do with it, we have Masha who has made a vow of chastity, Leora all day on the sofa or in bed with her legs open (I think tired everyone a little), we have Kristy and Alana looking at each other and not touching each other (in the Russian apartments they have done dirty things), we have Loraine (great pussy but all there) all day in bed, we have What I don't have still understood what she does in the project since she does not lesbian with Kylie and does not fuck with Rus. We have Eva and luckily Venera has arrived

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Does Luna also leave for 4 - 5 days? She arrived 10 days ago and she already needs a vacation to see her. Incredible RLC, truly incredible. I repeat, fortunately my subscription will expire in a few days. From tomorrow we have practically 3 free rooms in B4, a nomad in B1 who does not leave the room free to her sister who would know what to do with it, we have Masha who has made a vow of chastity, Leora all day on the sofa or in bed with her legs open (I think tired everyone a little), we have Kristy and Alana looking at each other and not touching each other (in the Russian apartments they have done dirty things), we have Loraine (great pussy but all there) all day in bed, we have What I don't have still understood what she does in the project since she does not lesbian with Kylie and does not fuck with Rus. We have Eva and luckily Venera has arrived

Luna is going to a family members funeral.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

¿Luna también sale por 4 - 5 días? Llegó hace 10 días y ya necesita vacaciones para verla. Increíble RLC, verdaderamente increíble. Repito, afortunadamente mi suscripción caducará en unos días. Desde mañana tenemos prácticamente 3 habitaciones libres en B4, una nómada en B1 que no deja la habitación libre a su hermana que sabría que hacer con ella, tenemos a Masha que ha hecho voto de castidad, Leora todo el día en el sofá o en la cama con las piernas abiertas (creo que cansó un poco a todos), tenemos a Kristy y Alana mirándose y sin tocarse (en los apartamentos rusos han hecho cosas sucias), tenemos a Loraine (gran coño pero todos allí) todo el día en la cama, tenemos Lo que todavía no he entendido lo que hace en el proyecto ya que no hace lesbiana con Kylie y no folla con Rus.

Going to a funeral...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Luna sta andando al funerale di un membro della famiglia.

For heaven's sake, deep respect for the dead but I've been hearing about the funeral for three days, it seemed it was going to leave yesterday and instead it leaves tomorrow, I believe everything, I'm not negative, but I wonder how long after death do funerals take place in England. relatives who come from afar will come but it seems too much to me

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

For heaven's sake, deep respect for the dead but I've been hearing about the funeral for three days, it seemed it was going to leave yesterday and instead it leaves tomorrow, I believe everything, I'm not negative, but I wonder how long after death do funerals take place in England. relatives who come from afar will come but it seems too much to me

Generally in the UK it's about 1-2 weeks after death.