B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

Il faut reconnaître que le casting actuel dans B4, est assez surprenant, je n'arrive pas à identifier au-delà de la rémunération, ce que leur présence sur RLC leur apporte réellement. Je me répète et j'en suis désolé, mais ils semblent tous s'ennuyer, passer leurs journées sur leur lit en lingerie scrutant l'écran de leur smartphone, sans afficher le moindre sourire. Ce n'est évidemment pas une situation normale pour eux. Je me demande quand ils se confient à leur entourage, ce qu'ils peuvent dire de leur passage sur RLC. Je suis d'accord avec certains avis exprimés ici sur ce forum, remplacez tout le casting actuel de B4 et une partie de B7 par des couples en vacances ou au travail, et vous aurez un résultat beaucoup plus intéressant et agréable à regarder.

You should follow D&Z more then. They barely look at their phones. Only at the end of the day wen they finish their daily activities.

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ils ont la vingtaine, il n'est donc pas surprenant de les voir souvent sur leur téléphone portable.

So they are twenty years old, instead of continuing their studies or looking for a job, they sign up for a job where they just have to lie on their bed in front of cameras and look at their smartphone while waiting for their pay, Do you find that normal ?? Reassure me, no! Acknowledge that there is a problem there! In addition, they will end up getting bedsores!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Perché tra due ore? O sai che torneranno tra due ore? 🤔

I thought that in B5 there is no free bed for which they will return, They will decide if in B4 (I hope so) or in B7. Let them stop another hour, 45 minutes on the road, here are my accounts

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I thought that in B5 there is no free bed for which they will return, They will decide if in B4 (I hope so) or in B7. Let them stop another hour, 45 minutes on the road, here are my accounts

Let me remind you that the public transport closes at mid night. Is usually what they use.

6 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

So they are twenty years old, instead of continuing their studies or looking for a job, they sign up for a job where they just have to lie on their bed in front of cameras and look at their smartphone while waiting for their pay, Do you find that normal ?? Reassure me, no! Acknowledge that there is a problem there! In addition, they will end up getting bedsores!!

They are Ukrainians and probably worked as models until now. IIRC Zara told Luna that she wants to study.  Don't remember which field.

1 minute ago, corpslibre said:

Je crois surtout que tu as décidé de toi même que ce genre d'appartement ou maison ne servaient à rien au sein de RLC, dans un sens je suis assez d'accord avec toi pour dire que Venera et Lion sont super pour ce projet, mais les autres aussi sont très bien pour RLC

Les appartements GoV et CoV nous permettent de voir des choses différentes, mais tout autant intéressante

Qui es tu pour juger de ce qu'elles font? d'ailleurs si tu ouvre les yeux, tu verrais que certaines font justement des études pour apprendre la langue Espagnole ou Anglaise, qu'elles prennent des cours de danse, qu'elles profitent des piscines dans les villas 

En fait les 3/4 du temps, elles font exactement les mêmes choses qu'on pourrait faire si on était à leur place 

Toi tu ne vois que le fait qu'elles restent sur leur lit avec leur téléphone pour soit disant toucher la paye de RLC, moi je vois des choses bien au delà de cela dans leur différent comportement 

Et oui je trouve malheureusement normal que cette génération utilise le téléphone à outrance vue que les enfants d'aujourd'hui viennent au monde avec le téléphone presque déjà greffer dans la main, il faut savoir vivre avec son temps 

-----------

I especially believe that you decided for yourself that this kind of apartment or house was useless within RLC, in a way I quite agree with you to say that Venera and Lion are great for this project, but the others are also fine for RLC

The GoV and CoV apartments allow us to see different things, but just as interesting as couples apartments

Who are you to judge what they do? besides, if you open your eyes, you will see that some are studying to learn the Spanish or English language, that they take dance lessons, that they take advantage of the swimming pools in the villas

In fact 3/4 of the time, they do exactly the same things we could do if we were in their place.

You only see the fact that they stay on their bed with their phone to supposedly receive RLC pay, I see things far beyond that in their different behavior

And yes, unfortunately, I find it normal that this generation uses the telephone excessively given that today's children come into the world with the telephone almost already grafted into their hands, you have to know how to live with the times

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The couch in LR can be extracted and becomes a bed for two. 👩‍❤️‍👨