B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Samson in B4 with Loraine

Last few days of my sub are going to be watching loraine cockblock another guy? Perfect 😆(going on holiday for a month so not renewed, casual I know)

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

To make a bad impression he must be alone  🤣🤣

Stop dreaming. The show must go on. With Holly or without Holly. Come on,  don't you have other hobbies except Holly? Are you like Taurus Thor? 😄

I really thought that Loraine would go in Barcelona center .. I also read a couple of days ago that she “ instantly “shut down Samson .. Now , with Holly away , the orchestrator brings the cameras attention on her by sharing time with another predator who tries to tie Thor in women success 😂🤣😂🤣

Once again , the guys have brought a different vibe and I think nobody can deny this ..

11 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Smetti di sognare. Lo spettacolo deve continuare. Con Holly o senza Holly. Dai, non hai altri hobby a parte Holly? Ti piace Thor Toro? 😄

I've been here for three years and have lived through all of Holly's stays. I'm not ashamed to say that Holly drove me crazy until Christmas holidays but then she broke something. I was hoping that she would recover but that was not the case but seeing her fuck with nuno like Thor, sorry, it's really disheartening if it happens but hope is the last to die. In my opinion she doesn't. She wears him out like she did last night and then she says goodbye to another time (this I hope)

• Sad 1

Waiting for Thor and Holly
You can see the difference between the two boys
Only Samson is speaking here, Loraine is listening, not really interested in what he is saying
I think he just talks too much......

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Waiting for Thor and Holly
You can see the difference between the two boys
Only Samson is speaking here, Loraine is listening, not really interested in what he is saying
I think he just talks too much......

But Loraine believes in the cameras viewing , so … It is you say between the two guys but also many times Loraine isn’t this much talking ..

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine isn’t this much talking ..

Thor managed to get Loraine to talk a lot and be very composed yesterday.
However, Thor said he didn't want to commit to a girl.