Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

talk, Sam Alessandro
Sam has no plans to return to his homeland any time soon.
in his job it is possible to work in australia or canada, india would also be possible
he will see if it is possible.

It is quite incredible to me how much they get into it and how often.  Three observations:

1.  They fuck like crazy but so little is written here.

2.  Masha is very submissive with Sam.  He’s the one guy that uses her like a fuck doll and she seems to love it.

3.  Feel bad about the Italian boy we’ve seen so much of late who is like he was kicked to the curb by Masha when Sam arrived.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It is quite incredible to me how much they get into it and how often.  Three observations:

1.  They fuck like crazy but so little is written here.

2.  Masha is very submissive with Sam.  He’s the one guy that uses her like a fuck doll and she seems to love it.

3.  Feel bad about the Italian boy we’ve seen so much of late who is like he was kicked to the curb by Masha when Sam arrived.

1. You will see lots of posts here if Masha under performs or the guy been a jerk or something that isn’t “ natural “ when happening at Masha’s 😁 . It is her normal life , people and followers / fans know this , no need to write it again , the girl is 7 years on cameras , she is who she is , no need to have protectors , defenders or people data recording her life 24/7 to fill topic pages 😇

2.Masha LOVES sex as we know  and that’s why she’s also very demanding and she gives all to people who can offer her pleasure . It is more than obvious that the last adventures both with Elvis and now with Sam are in this direction , the difference with Sam is that it is MASSIVELY unexplained that he entered her apartment not even a week ago and they immediately got this unbelievable chemistry of sharing and spending time together , doing activities that Masha enjoys more than “ cooking “ let’s say 😁 Yoga for her and sharing it with a partner she loves it . It is like they have been building up for such a long time and when they met , it simply exploded .. But how this is possible since these two know eachother onoy through Eva ? It is more than amazing what we see . 

3. I don’t think Elvis is done , Masha always remembers and appreciate people who provide for her fun and entertainment and the truth is that Elvis was good company for her for quite some time and I think he’s just not present at the moment due to the excitement of the first period with Sam . I have said that I am waiting to see him again and even Masha going another three way situation , but that’s too much speculation . 

The translations of the good friends here and Sam appearing very active also on doing other things , this makes Sam come foreground again as being always a very interesting male tenant exactly as he was in Russia with Eva . With that being said  , the possibilities at Masha’s apartment , when they were endless of what can happen in the past , who we see and what’s gonna happen have gone to the unlimited endless possibilities now  😂😂😂😝 because we now have a super major player who is a “ male Masha “ of sorts , but to be serious now , they both are social and can have easily people around being comfortable and so on and be good friends to them . 

As a conclusion , say whatever , judge whoever , but this place here , 7 years after , when you think that there’s a stable situation , it immediately brings something new . It isn’t a secret that the comments here concerning Masha aren’t those of being boring or rent free or whatsoever , but they have to do on “ who fucks her this time “ and generally speaking about her super active sexual life ( when everyone seems to forget that during Covid and lockdown she was in one of her most lonely periods and signs of depression , being on a wheel chair and crouches , no friends visiting her and only her cats )  which follows a period of being alone and without sex rather unusual for Masha , she even had to go to Barcelona in 2020 to find a guy to have some satisfying sex on B2 😁😆 Masha has always friends and visitors , her place is open to anyone , nobody knows who we can see next , I start thinking that maybe we could see Maya or Nora , we will not be surprised 😂🤣😂🤣Bring now Masha’s apartment face to face with the other long running places and tenants and make the comparisons of who actually STILL has a life on cameras without being bored , sad , lonely or isolated .. and by saying “ long running places and tenants “ I mean Linda &Tibor , Martina and Alberto and Leora . 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is her normal life , people and followers / fans know this , no need to write it again

But in one post the volume is back to normal! 😘

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said that I am waiting to see him again and even Masha going another three way situation , but that’s too much speculation . 

Haven’t you learned by now that there is never too much speculation?

Nice post.  As you say … “excellent said”.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

1. You will see lots of posts here if Masha under performs or the guy been a jerk or something that isn’t “ natural “ when happening at Masha’s 😁 . It is her normal life , people and followers / fans know this , no need to write it again , the girl is 7 years on cameras , she is who she is , no need to have protectors , defenders or people data recording her life 24/7 to fill topic pages 😇

2.Masha LOVES sex as we know  and that’s why she’s also very demanding and she gives all to people who can offer her pleasure . It is more than obvious that the last adventures both with Elvis and now with Sam are in this direction , the difference with Sam is that it is MASSIVELY unexplained that he entered her apartment not even a week ago and they immediately got this unbelievable chemistry of sharing and spending time together , doing activities that Masha enjoys more than “ cooking “ let’s say 😁 Yoga for her and sharing it with a partner she loves it . It is like they have been building up for such a long time and when they met , it simply exploded .. But how this is possible since these two know eachother onoy through Eva ? It is more than amazing what we see . 

3. I don’t think Elvis is done , Masha always remembers and appreciate people who provide for her fun and entertainment and the truth is that Elvis was good company for her for quite some time and I think he’s just not present at the moment due to the excitement of the first period with Sam . I have said that I am waiting to see him again and even Masha going another three way situation , but that’s too much speculation . 

The translations of the good friends here and Sam appearing very active also on doing other things , this makes Sam come foreground again as being always a very interesting male tenant exactly as he was in Russia with Eva . With that being said  , the possibilities at Masha’s apartment , when they were endless of what can happen in the past , who we see and what’s gonna happen have gone to the unlimited endless possibilities now  😂😂😂😝 because we now have a super major player who is a “ male Masha “ of sorts , but to be serious now , they both are social and can have easily people around being comfortable and so on and be good friends to them . 

As a conclusion , say whatever , judge whoever , but this place here , 7 years after , when you think that there’s a stable situation , it immediately brings something new . It isn’t a secret that the comments here concerning Masha aren’t those of being boring or rent free or whatsoever , but they have to do on “ who fucks her this time “ and generally speaking about her super active sexual life ( when everyone seems to forget that during Covid and lockdown she was in one of her most lonely periods and signs of depression , being on a wheel chair and crouches , no friends visiting her and only her cats )  which follows a period of being alone and without sex rather unusual for Masha , she even had to go to Barcelona in 2020 to find a guy to have some satisfying sex on B2 😁😆 Masha has always friends and visitors , her place is open to anyone , nobody knows who we can see next , I start thinking that maybe we could see Maya or Nora , we will not be surprised 😂🤣😂🤣Bring now Masha’s apartment face to face with the other long running places and tenants and make the comparisons of who actually STILL has a life on cameras without being bored , sad , lonely or isolated .. and by saying “ long running places and tenants “ I mean Linda &Tibor , Martina and Alberto and Leora . 

Sometimes I think that now I can say exactly what will happen, and then Masha does exactly the opposite. Even though I've been listening to her for a long time, she's still a mystery to me. Against this background, my assessment of Elvis and Sam.
Elvis:
Of course, it is not the end and the further course is open.
Elvis lives in the neighborhood with his parents. The encounter between the two is inevitable.
But Elvis, unlike Sam, has not grown up, he is a child, maybe he will never grow up, he is spoiled by his mother, in his family he is the center of the world, he is trying to continue this life with Masha , and one very important point: Elvis cannot share (that's why I actually rule out a threesome relationship).
Sam:
connect common roots.
the old time at RLC, Petersburg, Russian language,
Sam is a personality, an experienced man, with life experience, the visit at that time in Rome, the connection with Eva.
The difficulty is whether two strong characters (M&S) harmonize.
Sam will use his stay in Rome to jump out into the wide world. (Australia, Canada, India?)
Depending on how the relationship develops, Masha could use the change to jump off with him too.
I personally like Sam, he brought peace and harmony to the apartment. Sam is a free spirit, a threesome with girls is quite possible, or a visit to Barca... It's fun to watch when everyone in the apartment is fine, including the animals.
Whoever makes this possible has made a very wise decision.