Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

35 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it begins,
if it works?
it seems to work. the negative impression is ready........no it went wrong, waste!

Face may be too heavy for starters...... a pussy cast would have been better, could have taken Sam with him when he eventually leaves... as a reminder... and if there is a negative can be a souvenir for everyone  future lovers. a nice gift...and very personal... maybe she'll read it 😇😊

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

Sometimes I think that now I can say exactly what will happen, and then Masha does exactly the opposite. Even though I've been listening to her for a long time, she's still a mystery to me. Against this background, my assessment of Elvis and Sam.
Elvis:
Of course, it is not the end and the further course is open.
Elvis lives in the neighborhood with his parents. The encounter between the two is inevitable.
But Elvis, unlike Sam, has not grown up, he is a child, maybe he will never grow up, he is spoiled by his mother, in his family he is the center of the world, he is trying to continue this life with Masha , and one very important point: Elvis cannot share (that's why I actually rule out a threesome relationship).
Sam:
connect common roots.
the old time at RLC, Petersburg, Russian language,
Sam is a personality, an experienced man, with life experience, the visit at that time in Rome, the connection with Eva.
The difficulty is whether two strong characters (M&S) harmonize.
Sam will use his stay in Rome to jump out into the wide world. (Australia, Canada, India?)
Depending on how the relationship develops, Masha could use the change to jump off with him too.
I personally like Sam, he brought peace and harmony to the apartment. Sam is a free spirit, a threesome with girls is quite possible, or a visit to Barca... It's fun to watch when everyone in the apartment is fine, including the animals.
Whoever makes this possible has made a very wise decision.

Very nice analysis , I agree almost entirely with  your thoughts ..I expect a summer in Rome for Sam and getting to know Masha’s social circle and world as I believe she will allow him to enter it ..Perhaps a journey in Barcelona at a certain point for a big reunion with ex wife and hopefully current good friend and perhaps some villa adventures , pff , that will be great 😈😈 

Maybe then in the winter , Sam will decide to leave Europe but Europe in the winter in the big cities has so much to give and perhaps for Sam , it will be really fine staying , we also don’t know with  his visa as it might be a 180 days stay or with the current situation , more difficulties to travel will arise .

I personally don’t see Masha leaving Rome , this city is her life , she fought too hard and went through a lot to establish herself there , Rome will always be her “ HOME “.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Rome will always be her “ HOME “

Well I don't know if she was serious, she was talking about her plans in the past.
She wanted to go to Ukraine for 2 or 3 years (that's probably over now) and after that her big wish was to go to California.
...but desire and reality are often different...
there is also the saying of her: Now I don't belong anywhere anymore..
So if the opportunity arises, I wouldn't be surprised if one day we read: Masha left the project and we get mail from USA, Australia or Canada.

Io credo che Masha abbia trovato un possibile compagno. Li vedo molto affiatati sotto ogni aspetto. In più lui ha un gran manico e stanotte abbiamo visto che la scopa da Dio, raramente ho visto Masha godere così (escluso l'amante di colore).

On 5/15/2022 at 2:23 AM, Drez83 said:

Plus he has a great handle and tonight we saw her broom from God

Us Americans are admittedly not very sophisticated at the art of lovemaking … especially the art of describing lovemaking … so might you or someone explain this phrase.  

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2022 at 1:32 AM, ddhm said:

Very nice analysis , I agree almost entirely with  your thoughts ..I expect a summer in Rome for Sam and getting to know Masha’s social circle and world as I believe she will allow him to enter it ..Perhaps a journey in Barcelona at a certain point for a big reunion with ex wife and hopefully current good friend and perhaps some villa adventures , pff , that will be great 😈😈 

Maybe then in the winter , Sam will decide to leave Europe but Europe in the winter in the big cities has so much to give and perhaps for Sam , it will be really fine staying , we also don’t know with  his visa as it might be a 180 days stay or with the current situation , more difficulties to travel will arise .

I personally don’t see Masha leaving Rome , this city is her life , she fought too hard and went through a lot to establish herself there , Rome will always be her “ HOME “.

Whenever RLC loses either Masha or Leora , this will define the end of an era ..The problem is that for their own reasons , these two seem not being able or easy to be replaceable .. And this is maybe a thing that RLC should look into , “ create “ better long term tenants , maybe Venera can be a girl going that way for example ..But in general , these two girls for  their own reasons , they manage to keep a really great amount of older RLC audience still active .