Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

How can Sam do this bullshit without fucking Masha? This is another fucking joke on RLC. 🙄

As someone else said, they are likely waiting for Sam's test results to make sure he doesn't have any STD's. Then it's open season

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, GooJr said:

As someone else said, they are likely waiting for Sam's test results to make sure he doesn't have any STD's. Then it's open season

that's partly why condoms exist 🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You know what, fuck it. With Sam being back in the picture, I'm now going to get my hopes up and keep my fingers crossed that Masha will invite Jane and Dick again and let them meet Eva again.

Let’s hope for the ultimate move by RLC .. these two are missing , bring them back so as anything will explode . 

So … Masha has / had 3 best friends , Dina ( now in Prague most probably ) , Eva ( now in Barcelona with her new boyfriend ) and Nelly ( not friends anymore ) . 

Whatever is happening with Sam , his incredible surprising appearance ( thinking only that this happened only soon after that Eva joined after the “ purge “ of the Russian apartments that both were forced to quit the project ) to the sex teasing till the morning session that once again proves that Masha gives a damn fuck for the cameras ( they didn’t have sex at prime time , no lights , all natural encounter ) , it is really difficult to explain what’s going on . 

I mentioned , when Masha returned from Barcelona , that she didn’t look happy and like something was troubling her . The way i saw things in Barcelona and then developing upon her return in Rome with Elvis , I truly believed that Masha perhaps started seeing Elvis as a boyfriend . Then it was the translation that she’s thinking to finish with him , I didn’t comment on purpose on that because I never believed that she would do it ( of course I believe what was said on cameras as it was translated by a native Italian speaker , no doubt on that so as to make myself clear ) , I was proved right since some days later Elvis rejoined and actually fucked the brains out once again of Masha … High heels , smiles , lingerie , all indicated that it was fine again .. and the’n , the very next day , Sam becomes a roomate and the famous “ WTF “ and “ Only at Masha’s “ had to be mentioned once again . 

Now , Eva and Sam is past and there’s absolutely nothing wrong of what’s happening even in my “ moral eyes “ 😁😆 , fucking the ex husband of your best friends , it certainly looks weird 😬 . I have no doubt that it is all explained and well discussed of current life relationships in the lives of both Sam and Eva , if I could speculate , I think that Sam and Eva must have divorced in good terms. 

Still , there are so many questions ? Sam, why now ? And they haven’t met with Masha in years , how this immediate “ meet and fuck “ with always horny and love for sex Masha and always seducing women so easily like Sam ? And how it has all been explained ? Is this the initializing slowly of Masha getting in a three way relationships as I am thinking having two lovers , Elvis and Sam ? Are we going to witness some insane Sam sessions with other women ( I think he is the first man seen talking to our amazing  cleaning lady sitting next to her with the other one being Alessandro ) ? Sam and the cleaning lady seducing ? Please , let RLC explode 😁😆😁😆

The  possibilities of the first ever male roomate of Masha are endless , this can be the number 1 place of completely unpredictable things , Sam joined hungry for fun and Masha , well , Masha is Masha , never hiding anything , never caring about the comments and the characterizations , always the best tenant in history of this site , going strong and never boring after 7 years . Respect to the woman who no mater what, will always deliver the unpredictable , the unexpected , even the impossible ( Babi and two men ? Who forgets ? …. ) 

After some days , welcome back Sam , this will be explosive whenever third people join apart from their sessions that are predicted to be “ crazy as fuck “😁🤪

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I will note that RLC did not change the classification of Masha as being a Singles/Roommates.  I interpret that as Masha and Sam are not a couple.  This may indicate that Sam could bring a girl to the apartment, fuck her, without Masha participating.  And the same for Masha, she could fuck Elvis in the apartment, without Sam participating.  Eva and Mat are a couple, and when they have engaged in erotic play, they have done so as a couple.  And then again, I may be splitting hairs.

My opinion remains that Sam is simply in transit, on his way to Barcelona.  More importantly, by being listed as a participant, he is being paid while in Rome.

And if Sam reveals himself to be bi-sexual, none of what I wrote matters.