Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

27 minutes ago, DWI said:

But there has been a rumor that Dick and Jane are no longer a couple

I suspect the same
I last heard from Jane, but it's been over a year, she's been out of town, now living somewhere in the country with no Dick, self-sufficient growing vegetables and drawing mandalas. New life, back to nature.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is still very strange all this very fast development , I think it will need a really long time to find out what this Sam appearance means ( I don’t buy the war problem in Russia and him flying away .. ) 

the reasons remain hidden, and that's OK with me. Overall a very good story with a lot of potential.

Just now, rado07 said:

the reasons remain hidden, and that's OK with me. Overall a very good story with a lot of potential.

Another way of voyeurism at its best , humble and generous courtesy by one and only Masha 😊

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

After the morning (noon) sex, the two go shopping, fill up the fridge, masha wants to show him the shops where she shops.

Better pack a lunch.  All the places Masha shops could make it a very long day.

1 hour ago, rlcdude69 said:

Sam changing over the taps in the bath, hoping hes gonna clean out the gross brown jets too, the whole thing needs replacing

It turns out that Sam's move to Rome was of great benefit to Masha and the cats.
He also takes care of the infrastructure of the apartment, he also removed the mold around the bathtub and installed a UPS system for the RLC camera system the day before yesterday.