Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is a woman who took Dick's massive cock in her ass. If she can take that monster in her ass there isn't much on the planet she couldn't handle in the ass. 

Is Dick the Army Guy?

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is Dick the Army Guy?

No ..search the archives before “ the purge” …Dick will always be Masha’s ultimate lover , nobody has ever given her the pleasure she has ever dreamed and wished ..this guy has been “ THE GUY “ for her ..  

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Is Dick the Army Guy?

Dick and Jane (yes that was the assigned names) had their own apartment in Russia along with many others. They visited Masha and Sasha (her old BF) a few times and swapped partners. Masha was in heaven with Dick and his amazingly huge cock, both long and thick. 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Dick and Jane (yes that was the assigned names) had their own apartment in Russia along with many others. They visited Masha and Sasha (her old BF) a few times and swapped partners. Masha was in heaven with Dick and his amazingly huge cock, both long and thick. 

I remember seeing Masha and Sasha have a swap / foursome on Masha's bed, all four of them. Masha with Dick and Jane with Sasha..... Then Dasha moved in and Sasha was fucking both Masha and Dasha and Dasha and Masha played together too..

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

After the morning (noon) sex, the two go shopping, fill up the fridge, masha wants to show him the shops where she shops.

It is still very strange all this very fast development , I think it will need a really long time to find out what this Sam appearance means ( I don’t buy the war problem in Russia and him flying away .. ) 

16 hours ago, mingo said:

I remember seeing Masha and Sasha have a swap / foursome on Masha's bed, all four of them. Masha with Dick and Jane with Sasha..... Then Dasha moved in and Sasha was fucking both Masha and Dasha and Dasha and Masha played together too..

Ah yes. I remember that well mingo. Dick and Jane were as fun to watch as anyone during the Russian glory days. They would almost always have two particular young women that they let stay over in the spare bedroom. Needles to say, that ended up with many nights of erotic situations that were cat-and-mouse tease fests. However  ever once in a while Dick and Jayne would score big time with these two young ladies. One of the two women was known as Jewel who as they say was "cute as a button" but quite shy which made it all the more fun. She drove Dick crazy with her elusiveness. Anyway, there are many videos on the web of Jane and Dick's escapades. If they were ever to come back, RLC would explode. But there has been a rumor that Dick and Jane are no longer a couple due to Dick having a gay relationship...but I'm not sure if that's true. Maybe someone here knows if that's true or not. Thanks for bringing back the memories mingo.

• Like 1