Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

thank you sir, and way to go esenia and dima!  they are opening up slowly and it was nice to watch.

It was nice to see what for all appearances is a true couple having real, non-exhibitionist, for-the-cameras sex.

The hand slap on the couch and immediate pull out was somewhat bizarre.

• Like 2

Wow she really is getting used to the cameras, slowly but surely lol. Part of me likes it more when a girl has to slowly get used to the cameras, makes it a little more interesting, I guess that means I like teases?

• Like 4

On 6/3/2022 at 10:11 AM, JosephPsalter said:

It was nice to see what for all appearances is a true couple having real, non-exhibitionist, for-the-cameras sex.

The hand slap on the couch and immediate pull out was somewhat bizarre.

Not really, he's not wearing a condom and was going to cum inside her. I know when my man is going to cum by his breathing pattern, that and he stiffens up. We know how you guys can be, " oh, it felt so good I couldn't pull out " or something like that. Lol he might have whispered to her , can I come inside and she smacked him! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 7:09 AM, corvette84 said:

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to be naked when you have sex.😕 These 2 are a fucking joke. 😂

Hi corvette, not always naked. At least they didn't throw a giant cover over themselves and block everything.  She's a bit shy it seems, maybe next time, we hope!

• Like 3