Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

On 30.5.2022 at 21:31, StnCld316 said:

Machen Sie sich keine allzu großen Sorgen. Wenn Sie eine Meise gesehen haben, haben Sie sie alle gesehen.  :breites Grinsen:

Das mag bei Meisen sein, aber bei uns sehen alles Titten anders aus....

On 5/30/2022 at 7:24 PM, GooJr said:

This is true, I don't even watch people like M&S, E&M, K&R etc.. because all they do is fuck all day, like I get it, sex is fun, but there's more than that in life lmao. When Esenia & Dima finally decide to do stuff, it's more "fulfilling" in a way. Ice cream isn't that great when you have it every day, but if you have it once every other week or so, it's amazing.

Hi GooJr, you're crazy. Ice cream is awesome everyday. Not for my ass so I only have it once or twice a week. There was so little going on between these 2 I thought they were related. As she was getting into it she was losing all her inhibitions it seemed. Keep it up !!

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi GooJr, you're crazy. Ice cream is awesome everyday. Not for my ass so I only have it once or twice a week. There was so little going on between these 2 I thought they were related. As she was getting into it she was losing all her inhibitions it seemed. Keep it up !!

Make your own Ice Cream then you won't have all that added stuff the manufacturers put in to make people gain weight.

• Like 2

This tiny apartment to most is very unromantic and boring. My first apartment was small like this but my Mom and I did some small stuff and made it very cozy and it was my place! And when a guy moved in, it was very romantic. Except he was a total piece of shit who i threw out on his ass when he cheated on me.  And the m f'r had no where to live but his car.