Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

11 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

This really is a useless appartement. The guy is an asshole, and she is a stuck up bitch. They have nothing to say to each other in their 3m2 shithole. Waste of bandwith.

A person has the option to not clicking the apartment.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

This really is a useless appartement. The guy is an asshole, and she is a stuck up bitch. They have nothing to say to each other in their 3m2 shithole. Waste of bandwith.

And you are an oxygen thief

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never thought I'd say this, but them and the apartment has grown on me a lot. I find myself watching it more than the other apartments currently, I don't know it just feels more "personal" in a way. They also seem perfect for each other, like they both communicate in very unusual ways for a typical relationship. I wish I could explain it better but I'm really liking this apartment now lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GooJr said:

Nunca pensé que diría esto, pero ellos y el apartamento me han gustado mucho. Me encuentro viéndolo más que los otros apartamentos actualmente, no sé, de alguna manera se siente más "personal". También parecen perfectos el uno para el otro, como si ambos se comunicaran de maneras muy inusuales para una relación típica. Desearía poder explicarlo mejor, pero ahora me gusta mucho este apartamento jajaja

eso me pasa a mi también , en psicología se llama refuerzo intermitente , no es mas que , te dan el contenido a cuenta gotas , y te provoca adicción , es como las maquinas tragaperras , si estuvieran todo el día follando dejarías de mirar . 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 3:55 PM, darkman said:

eso me pasa a mi también , en psicología se llama refuerzo intermitente , no es mas que , te dan el contenido a cuenta gotas , y te provoca adicción , es como las maquinas tragaperras , si estuvieran todo el día follando dejarías de mirar . 

This is true, I don't even watch people like M&S, E&M, K&R etc.. because all they do is fuck all day, like I get it, sex is fun, but there's more than that in life lmao. When Esenia & Dima finally decide to do stuff, it's more "fulfilling" in a way. Ice cream isn't that great when you have it every day, but if you have it once every other week or so, it's amazing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We had some action this night.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Ah yes, he almost popped her backne, gave up, and grabbed her boob.

To be fair, I think he wants us to see her boobs more than she's willing to show. Good on him!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, marble said:

Ah yes, he almost popped her backne, gave up, and grabbed her boob.

To be fair, I think he wants us to see her boobs more than she's willing to show. Good on him!

how long has it been since they saw each other naked? being in the small apartment we basically see what they see, and its a whole lot of nothing lol