Good Morning  

good night 

great monday to all
good work

16/05/2022 16/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Monday Hello GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

How long do you expect that to last?  Her next crisis should be soon.  :biggrin:

I don’t know but I would think the only serious stress issues she may have on the horizon could be Paul/Eva related, which at a crucial time like this could become critical, although I hope not .

The past two years her mood swings had been dictated by other issues which had also to a degree affected her mood at home, changing the dynamics of the apartment and to an extent in certain situations the viewing pleasure.

Fortunately she seems to have sorted out whatever issues were affecting her demeanour, and it’s pleasurable to see her happy and relaxed and apparently enjoying life again, with the hope of a happy reunion with Paul and Eva rapidly approaching.

The one thing I am convinced about is that when she is happy she shares that happiness, and enjoys sharing it with us. I have no problems with that arrangement whatsoever.

Good luck to her !

• Upvote 8

If I had to vote Cam.7 Bathroom would get my top vote.

I really would be happy if Leora could bend over and clean the bathtub daily.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t know but I would think the only serious stress issues she may have on the horizon could be Paul/Eva related, which at a crucial time like this could become critical, although I hope not .

The past two years her mood swings had been dictated by other issues which had also to a degree affected her mood at home, changing the dynamics of the apartment and to an extent in certain situations the viewing pleasure.

Fortunately she seems to have sorted out whatever issues were affecting her demeanour, and it’s pleasurable to see her happy and relaxed and apparently enjoying life again, with the hope of a happy reunion with Paul and Eva rapidly approaching.

The one thing I am convinced about is that when she is happy she shares that happiness, and enjoys sharing it with us. I have no problems with that arrangement whatsoever.

Good luck to her !

I would think she'd be happy with the dog being there. Over time with Paul underneath her feet constantly she may get moody.  I can almost bet their first meal together will be take out pizza as that's what used to be ordered most in the old place. It would be interesting to see what kind of shape the dog is in. When I last seen it, it had to use all 4 legs just to jump in the air. It was kind of on the heavy side for its size.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would think she'd be happy with the dog being there. Over time with Paul underneath her feet constantly she may get moody.  I can almost bet their first meal together will be take out pizza as that's what used to be ordered most in the old place. It would be interesting to see what kind of shape the dog is in. When I last seen it, it had to use all 4 legs just to jump in the air. It was kind of on the heavy side for its size.

Very interesting. Normally, I don't get too involved with what is happening inside the minds of these ladies or their men. But of course, it is Leora, so it requires my attention. jimbo, as always I follow what you say because you have been there with her. I only know Kitty, and even that relationship is waning as you would suspect.

But this is the type of interaction I like to read.

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would hope that Eva is well, but she never was in the best of health in the last year that Leora was in Russia with one thing or another.

If her legs still work OK there is probably more opportunity to take her out to parks and other places to exercise her once she arrives in Prague. 

Love her or hate her, Eva, whichever way you view her was a character in her own right.

• Upvote 7