B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

17 minutes ago, tle said:

Marina appears to be leaving....

So, it appeared to me that Martina and Nelly were having a pleasant conversation then out of nowhere Nelly started on a rant about something that took Martina by surprise. Nelly didn't let up and Martina clearly didn't like what Nelly was saying. Martina's facial expressions appeared to me to show her exasperation to whatever Nelly was talking about. I've seen that look on her face before in arguments with Alberto. She was clearly under more control than Nelly but she looked pissed. I sure hope we can either get a Russian or Spanish translation as to what was going on. The one thing I did hear both Martina and Nelly say twice during the argument and right at the very end was "amigo", meaning friend. It was not the end of the day I expected. I fear we may not see Martina in B7 again anytime soon. That would be a shame after waiting so long to see Martina getting back together and reconnecting with the RLC apartments and all the new women. I suspect this incident is why she left early...but that coud be speculation on my part.

• Like 1

Not surprised,  seems Nelly want to give RLC a nice show but Martina not. Martinavhas another social life without Nelly but what about Nellys social live? Has she any other friends except the RLC actors ?

19 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Not surprised,  seems Nelly want to give RLC a nice show but Martina not. Martinavhas another social life without Nelly but what about Nellys social live? Has she any other friends except the RLC actors ?

She has Bogdan and a puppy...